Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

The top up is $5k. Which is a bit high.

I think they just drop margin and the rest fron COE price. The last bid was a shocker to many. I went to a few showroom to test drive all the SE said sure the last bid confirm going up but it drop over 6k.

My guess is it will drop or at most maintain until after CNY.

During the expo car show, the gtd COE top up is just $1k. Worth to top up during that time as the COE when up from $49k to $57k. Cut the profit from BM. Haha Edited by Laworder17
↡ Advertisement

During the expo car show, the gtd COE top up is just $1k. Worth to top up during that time as the COE when up from $49k to $57k. Cut the profit from BM. Haha

What was the selling price?

hi all,

I will be collecting my Toyota wish soon.

any idea why it isn't collect from the show room in ubi ? as I bought it from there.

tks

:mellow:

The collection for all toyota and Suzuki has been at west coast for as long as I can remember. My 2003 corolla was collected there

During the expo car show, the gtd COE top up is just $1k. Worth to top up during that time as the COE when up from $49k to $57k. Cut the profit from BM. Haha

It’s averaging for Borneo. They have been in the business since day one. You think they will lose money?

Later I go back and read carefully. Alternatively Mazda 5. It is more spacious, sun roof amd more power plus with an additional aircon blower

Both Wish and Mazda5 model are approaching end-of-life, so spare parts availability/pricing and after-sales service for next 10 years are critical.
  • Praise 1

Both Wish and Mazda5 model are approaching end-of-life, so spare parts availability/pricing and after-sales service for next 10 years are critical.

Yes. U are right.

hi all,

I will be collecting my Toyota wish soon.

any idea why it isn't collect from the show room in ubi ? as I bought it from there.

tks

:mellow:

When did u book e Wish and at what price?

Good evening ,

I just booked my Wish Standard for $99,988 with the below

After $2,400 finance discount

And $500 AXA insurance discount

All prices are NON-GUARANTEE COE. $5,000 to upgrade to Guarantee COE @ $37,000

The collection for all toyota and Suzuki has been at west coast for as long as I can remember. My 2003 corolla was collected there

Itâs averaging for Borneo. They have been in the business since day one. You think they will lose money?

BM wouldn’t have lose any $$$ but I just eat into their profit margins.

What was the selling price?

I bought at $109488 elegance version with gtd COE.

Actually yours is better deal. 109488 - 6000 = 103488 for standard which is guarantee coe. I was asked to top up 5k is for guarantee. So your 103488 less 5k equates to 98,488. Tt means my deal is not good actually as I paid 99,998 for Standard and non guarantee COE. So I likely will not top up even COE goes up subsequently.

Actually yours is better deal. 109488 - 6000 = 103488 for standard which is guarantee coe. I was asked to top up 5k is for guarantee. So your 103488 less 5k equates to 98,488. Tt means my deal is not good actually as I paid 99,998 for Standard and non guarantee COE. So I likely will not top up even COE goes up subsequently.

Correction.

Wish Prices at Cars@expo was:

$109,988 was for Toyota Wish Elegeance non Gtd COE. If Gtd COE will add 1K more at $110,988.

If you wanted Wish Standard will cost $106,988 for non Utd COE. Those who bght Standard then think now bang coz now only $99,988. 6K diff.

Yours confirm good deal. Only thing is whether can get the COE. Next round likely will go up. Need to wait for order backlogs to clear. My 2 cent guess.

I wonder how many of those who bght at expo got their COE? And what price did BM bid for them?

Is 1k top up for guaranteed coe worthwhile?

I have never done guaranteed before.

But 1k seems cheap

after the spike in COE for the previous 3 bidding. which went up to $58k+

Borneo dont allow top up of 1k to guranteed . 

FYI 

Heard from BM SE that many who paid the extra 1K did not get their COE for 57K. Many got it at around the recent 47K COE together with those who paid non Gtd COE.

Again BM is the ultimate winner. All the cards are in their hands. They are really old hand at this.

• Praise 1

Heard from BM SE that many who paid the extra 1K did not get their COE for 57K. Many got it at around the recent 47K COE together with those who paid non Gtd COE.

Again BM is the ultimate winner. All the cards are in their hands. They are really old hand at this.

In that case I And my friend were very lucky. We both got our COE during the 57k bid. And is really 1 bid gtd COE!! Hehe..
  • Praise 1

Correction.

Wish Prices at Cars@expo was:

$109,988 was for Toyota Wish Elegeance non Gtd COE. If Gtd COE will add 1K more at $110,988.

If you wanted Wish Standard will cost $106,988 for non Utd COE. Those who bght Standard then think now bang coz now only $99,988. 6K diff.

Yours confirm good deal. Only thing is whether can get the COE. Next round likely will go up. Need to wait for order backlogs to clear. My 2 cent guess.

I wonder how many of those who bght at expo got their COE? And what price did BM bid for them?

Thanks bro for clarifying. I m ok to wait as my car still have a few more months to go.

In that case I And my friend were very lucky. We both got our COE during the 57k bid. And is really 1 bid gtd COE!! Hehe..

Yes. They know how to play if not how to keep up the margin.

Is 1k top up for guaranteed coe worthwhile?

I have never done guaranteed before.

But 1k seems cheap

Agreed. 1k I don't mind too but not 5k. Tt 5k can do up everything that was not in the feebies
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1