Toyota wish queries

Obscurest

if I do outside for the auto fold mirror. will it void warranty?

it my opinion, they might void the window folding motor warranty. Maybe can remove the auto fold then claim warranty fm BM.

No way to be sure of cos unless when it really fails n u go to BM to claim.

↡ Advertisement

What is the average FC for wish huh?

my 1 mth old wish fr BM is doing 10.6km/l as per shown on the dash board

it my opinion, they might void the window folding motor warranty. Maybe can remove the auto fold then claim warranty fm BM.

No way to be sure of cos unless when it really fails n u go to BM to claim.

but if motor fail . they will say its a wear and tear component which wont be warranty too. 

Reset your meter every time you pump petrol. The average counter does not work for long term.

The car should clock 21km/l for expressway (measured from ECP@Exit 2 to AYE@Clementi, 100km/h non-stop and 9km/l for general city driving (frequent start-stop due to traffic light).

my 1 mth old wish fr BM is doing 10.6km/l as per shown on the dash board

but if motor fail . they will say its a wear and tear component which wont be warranty too.

Wow, Not so good lei

Wow, Not so good leiðµ

Wish is a heavy car, different from Sienta. That is why the engine is 1.8l. The car chassis is of better built quality. You can hear the difference when you try to close the driver door of both cars.
  • Praise 1

Wish is a heavy car, different from Sienta. That is why the engine is 1.8l. The car chassis is of better built quality. You can hear the difference when you try to close the driver door of both cars.

Understood,

Not comparing to sienta but previous wish

They weight 70kg apart (1310kg to 1380kg)

My old wish can do 13km/L lei

Why new wish do worse ?

depends on how long I guess. Not sure if the 5 years warranty is bumper to bumper or just selected parts. Those interested can scrutinise the warranty in detail.

How is your FC so far?

Can do 14km/ L?

depends a lot on traffic condition and ur feet. The car is heavy so uses a lot of petrol when moving off. The car is efficient so use very little fuel when cruising. There's a mode on the display showing live fuel consumption. U will see it is very sensitive to ur feet on the pedal.

Twincharged

How is your FC so far?

Can do 14km/ L?

I get around 12km/l on my 2006 wish. About 90% city and 10% highway. But this is with very light footed driving. If drive normally, my average FC is around 10.5km/l.

I get around 12km/l on my 2006 wish. About 90% city and 10% highway. But this is with very light footed driving. If drive normally, my average FC is around 10.5km/l.

For my new WISH, I'm always getting about 13-14km/L. Driving on 70% highway and 30% city.