Good car dealers to recommend.

Gilahonda

HI, Just bought 2nd hand car last week from FULCO. after handover found fault code, but they hounor to repair for me. u can.look for Darren Koh 8157 8128.

↡ Advertisement

HI, Just bought 2nd hand car last week from FULCO. after handover found fault code, but they hounor to repair for me. u can.look for Darren Koh 8157 8128.

Bro, dun say I CCB hor..

U look like Darren Koh lei..

• Praise 3

(edited)

In this era, we are lucky to cut the chase for decent car dealers..Bygone era, all kanna jialat jialat but no outlet to share... so I think if it's good , why not share ard n let the buyer judge for themselves..no harm sharing..ð

Agree.. better to keep the friendship than to recommend a dealer Edited by Sadan
  • Praise 1

Just writing a personal review of a good dealer (To me only) as per thread content n no hidden agenda

Of course, good or not will be judged by themselves .. I've met many dubious dealers but I dun want to comment much as sooner or later they willl be sexposed by others

Y not u also recommend some good dealers here too.. then Bros here can judge by themselves..People in MCF are not so gullible one.. dun be shy to share..

Think better stop here , wait people thought I'm Gerald

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Some feedback From friends who bought from

Dealers - good

Dickson auto

Cartimes

Prime cars

Trust motoring

Atlantic automobile

Creative auto

Bad dealers- 88 motor trading,kriuse auto,cosmo auto, incarz,Hua Yang etc

Only for your reference, please do homework

Dealers - good

Dickson auto

Cartimes

Prime cars

Trust motoring

Atlantic automobile

Creative auto

Hey, why 88 motors ah? i've seen people naming them but no comments made on their service. Or i havent looked hard enough. Just really curious

Neutral Newbie

Yes, ingenius you are quite right in that perceptive.

- sanjayyy - this is from a personal experience dealing with 88

My girlfriend paid cash to them and the car was only transferred 3 weeks later.. ( justice is finally served with CASE and police report)

Dealers - good

Dickson auto

Cartimes

Prime cars

Trust motoring

Atlantic automobile

Creative auto

My previous previous previous car sold to them with mileage adjusted. I saw their ad of my car and told them, then they adjusted it back.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Crappy dealer with full intention to cheat, adjust mileage is a common problem in Japanese cars but for continental, once u go back agent to check, then u would know

( Mercedes/ Volvo/ Audi / BMW )

hi bros. want to buy coe car with 1-3 years, low depre to practice my driving skills first.
looking for good fc, auto, jap car pref for reliability. no need speed or fancy brand. any dealers/ lobang to recco? 

1 hour ago, ahlurkerkia said:

hi bros. want to buy coe car with 1-3 years, low depre to practice my driving skills first.
looking for good fc, auto, jap car pref for reliability. no need speed or fancy brand. any dealers/ lobang to recco? 

Sgcarmart. Look at the car not dealer.. all dealer will say their car best.. like durian seller..

if no need loan best! look for Direct owner.. i meant REAL Direct owner.. alot of fake one! whahahahhahaha..

People will say TOYOTA, HONDA or any Jap brand won't go wrong. easily abt $4.5k per year if renewed 10 year COE.. $5.5K per year if renewed 5 years.

• Praise 1

appreciate ur reply bro. i want to avoid those blacklist ones those. i not very picky on car. already id some like fit/jazz/vios/corolla/swift/sx4 (jap cars, not luxury) 
not picky on brand, just want decent fc cars + reliable. 
direct owner.. as a new driver i have many questions on the paper work. 

10 hours ago, ahlurkerkia said:

appreciate ur reply bro. i want to avoid those blacklist ones those. i not very picky on car. already id some like fit/jazz/vios/corolla/swift/sx4 (jap cars, not luxury) 
not picky on brand, just want decent fc cars + reliable. 
direct owner.. as a new driver i have many questions on the paper work. 

not much paper work.. very easy now.. 

View the car.. Car ok.. neg on price.. discuss transfer date.. pay a deposit if needed.. check if owner got loan..

Get insurance coverage from agreed transfer date..

on the transfer date, owner login Onemotoring to transfer the car with your details..

you can pay him the balance

you get sms notification .. login Onemotoring using Singpass and accept the transfer..pay transfer fee $25 and road tax(if applicable)

and viola! the car is yours! 

I just did mine recently. Best to meet face to face on transfer date.. while accepting the transfer you can see owner IC.. can screenshot.

Unless you need loan.. if not i don see any need to pay ADMIN FEE of $500 to dealer..

• Praise 1

On 9/22/2019 at 12:44 PM, ahlurkerkia said:

toyota axio

ody2004 is right. Car more impt than dealer. 

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 1

7 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

not much paper work.. very easy now.. 

View the car.. Car ok.. neg on price.. discuss transfer date.. pay a deposit if needed.. check if owner got loan..

Get insurance coverage from agreed transfer date..

on the transfer date, owner login Onemotoring to transfer the car with your details..

you can pay him the balance

you get sms notification .. login Onemotoring using Singpass and accept the transfer..pay transfer fee $25 and road tax(if applicable)

and viola! the car is yours! 

I just did mine recently. Best to meet face to face on transfer date.. while accepting the transfer you can see owner IC.. can screenshot.

Unless you need loan.. if not i don see any need to pay ADMIN FEE of $500 to dealer..

Yes, nowadays very easy and straightforward

In the past, need to wait a few days for LTA to send a pin number for transfer

can also do in ter bank transfer of money but better with cashier order on hand, hand over nad seller transfer online 

• Praise 4