Good car dealers to recommend.

Gilahonda

Does any1 here have any good n reliable lobang on car dealers?I need to sell of my ride.Any recommendations?Thanks in advance! [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Does any1 here have any good n reliable lobang on car dealers?I need to sell of my ride.Any recommendations?Thanks in advance! [;)]

What type of car? Conti I have..

I always approach my childhood friend

Wilson 93683952.

All u need is to SMS him number plate n ic number

To quote

• Praise 1

I always approach my childhood friend

Wilson 93683952.

All u need is to SMS him number plate n ic number

To quote

Djdp, which dealer is this Wilson from?Can pm me?

Thanks to all who replied~! [;)]

Btw, if i want to retain my number plate when selling my car off, then it is at whose cost?Dealer or me?

Dealer mentioned that, since i wanna retain, then the fee to be paid to LTA which is $1300 is to be borned by me..........which is fair enough to me.

What i do not agree is, since the car im selling is now w/o a number plate, then i must fork out another $300 to get LTA to come out with a new plate.

So is this the norm or shud dealer be the one forking out $300 instead.

Mawar, u dealer huh? <_<

Hey Gilahonda, I have a dealer, dealing with Japanese used cars reliable and trust worthy you can check and place your query about your car. I recently bought USED TOYOTA FIELDER car from that dealer and it is going well. You can check if he have service in your area. I hope you will find your desired dealer and you can find the desired price of your car.

Email:

[email protected]

Used car prices will plunge along with the lower than expected COE quota cut announcement. The rejoice of used car dealers is short-lived....

• Praise 1

Thanks to all who replied~! [;)]

Btw, if i want to retain my number plate when selling my car off, then it is at whose cost?Dealer or me?

Dealer mentioned that, since i wanna retain, then the fee to be paid to LTA which is $1300 is to be borned by me..........which is fair enough to me.

What i do not agree is, since the car im selling is now w/o a number plate, then i must fork out another $300 to get LTA to come out with a new plate.

So is this the norm or shud dealer be the one forking out $300 instead.

I feel it should be you paying for all the cost for in retaining the reg plate, including making sure the used car has a reg plate no. It is a extra for for the dealer....if you don't retain your current plate, they will not need to get another one for the car.

Edited by Silver_blade

Refreshing this topic since I cannot start new topic.

Looking at trading in my car for another. My current car is 09th June 2008, Honda Airwave 1.5M w/o moonroof, w/o CNG type. Storm silver and original condition except 15" sport rims.

May I know the take in/ trade in price? I notice some dealer like to ask the outstanding loan, but does it matter on the trading in price? It's between me and the bank.

Any dealer can advise on this?

If u kind enuff to let dealer earn couple of hundred more than there are lots of good dealer around but if u are that stingy to just let them earn that $200 from u than u won't find a good dealer around..

My advise is dnt go to one dealer,call all those got listed on sgcarmart dealer n ask for the best price for your car..