Mercedes C-Class Coupe first official photos

Blackseal

post-34373-1294403129_thumb.jpgThe first pictures of the 2012 Mercedes C-Class Coupe have leaked to the web ahead of its unveiling at the Geneva Motor Show.

While the front is identical to the facelifted sedan and estate, virtually everything aft of the A-pillar is unique to the coupe. Overall, the design is tastefully elegant as there's a kinked rear window and an upward sweeping shoulder line. Unfortunately, engineers were forced to install a traditional B-pillar which a bit of a bummer as the pillarless design is a hallmark of Mercedes coupes.

Moving on to the interior, the redesigned cabin appears intact but the five-seat rear bench will undoubtedly be replaced by two individual seats.

Engine options will likely carry over from the sedan, but the coupe will eventually be offered in Black Series guise with a 5.5-liter twin-turbo V8 with up to 571 PS (420 kW / 563 bhp) and 900 Nm (664 lb-ft) of torque.

Source: autobild.de

↡ Advertisement

damn this is nice! hopefully can afford to buy for my wife when it goes on sale.

i feel that the fixed B pillar and fixed rear window design is better than the pillarless design of mercedes coupes, in terms of reliability. fewer moving parts, fewer electric motors, fewer things to spoil... and lighter as well.

damn this is nice! hopefully can afford to buy for my wife when it goes on sale.

i feel that the fixed B pillar and fixed rear window design is better than the pillarless design of mercedes coupes, in terms of reliability. fewer moving parts, fewer electric motors, fewer things to spoil... and lighter as well.

firstly you need to upgrade to Marlboro menthol lah... otherwise the sales people say you smoke cheap cigarettes... [:p]

Sell your AP alinghi, can easily downpay already lah

Quite literally the C-Class coupe (2 door version of the facelifted C-Class). Thank goodness it's now no more CLC (Budget C-Class Coupe).

The CLC is by no means a C Class coupe at all

It is more a C Class Compact

In the same segment as the old BMW 316i compact

For college kids and young people with a smaller budget looking for their first experience with Mercy.