Got $ buy car, but steal water to wash car

Chengwh492

Wow. So many sick people here. Wait one day their wife or dauther kena rape, others will say myob. Sick

i tink you more sick........ for cursing ppl like that......... [furious]

↡ Advertisement

Wow. So many sick people here. Wait one day their wife or dauther kena rape, others will say myob. Sick

totally insulting. post without brains.

i also prefer to 'steal' water to wash my car near top floor if i know how..... i'm 1 kind like to wash for hours... and dont like to shift my car to wax/sealant after wash.. [laugh]

People so free to wash car and steal water to wash car, requires a lot of effort.

If you think you can do the public good, take picture, email Town Coucil and SCDF.

I think fire hydrant in under SCDF. Penalty for abusing hydrant not light.

Mayb he town council ppl?????

[thumbsdown]

town council people have brains. this poor f--ker does not have one. this topic is about water and cars. dun need to say bad about daughters etc

Neutral Newbie

well, i dun deny i;m one who takes the govt water to wash my car. yes i know its wrong. But i live in highrise HDB open car park, no where is convenient for me to wash my car. can onli go to MSCP n take the water. i dun mind paying the 20cts, but some places, the 20cts is ridiculous little. and the car park at my convenience does not have the 20cts facilities.

onli tap for me to take, and i;m alwyas doing ti at the highest storey, no ppl around, doesn;t affect any ppl, maybe some ppl making out in their car onli.

i wun touch the fire hydrant water at all, firstly i believe its not clean, 2ndly, like wad other ppl say, its meant to put out fire.

Your example is a bit too extreme so you are getting some flak.

I do second the point you are making and understand why you made it purposely as such

The MYOB unique singaporean mentality is also the reason why we are where we are today.

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement