Honda Fit Wagon is the new airwave

Torquemonster

its look uglier... [;)]

perhaps must see the 'real' one...

the prev one is similar chassis...and interior is slightly better than Jazz/City...

this one is almost the same as the Fit but slap a buttock onto it... just like previous City slap a buttock onto the Fit... [laugh]

Honda is serious in cutting cost this time... [;)]

Headlights same... dashboard also same... errr...

yup... just like the 3rd gen City.. and this snugged off many buyers...and improve abit on the front portion of 4th gen city.. but couldnt bring up the sale (ppl had used to the 3rd gen look) hence, 5th generation.. they 'revamp' it...

now the history repeat.. but this time.the victim is airwave.. [:p]

yup... just like the 3rd gen City.. and this snugged off many buyers...and improve abit on the front portion of 4th gen city.. but couldnt bring up the sale (ppl had used to the 3rd gen look) hence, 5th generation.. they 'revamp' it...

now the history repeat.. but this time.the victim is airwave.. [:p]

I feel so sad for the airwave.. this is product cannibalization rite? [laugh]

The current fit is sleeker.. juz rite for a b&b hatchback... a sight i always adore everyday :wub:

This one...errr

I dont get the design of the panel above the rear wheels.

Why the A (sharp angle) when the car will be better looking if that they move the supporting panel like what COLT had did to Colt Plus.

I always like estates however due to the rear panel inbetween 2 windows that will turn me off for this FIT Plus.

I dont get the design of the panel above the rear wheels.

Why the A (sharp angle) when the car will be better looking if that they move the supporting panel like what COLT had did to Colt Plus.

I always like estates however due to the rear panel inbetween 2 windows that will turn me off for this FIT Plus.

Coz that part recycled from airwave [laugh]

U might say this was the result when a fit engineer argued with an airwave engineer [laugh]

Edited by Dj_spike