How to post personal ad and not get deleted in marketplace?

Incom

Hi,

Hope the Admins and Seniors can help to explain to how post personal ad at marketplace and not get deleted. I find the guidelines are too general and people might unknowingly cross the line.

So far I got 2 ads being deleted due to violation of rules, but the items I am trying to clear are from my personal use. Some how or the other I need to sell them away.

Hope to receive some guidance.

Cheers.

Regards.

↡ Advertisement

Guest EverestLeasing
Neutral Newbie

Hi Incom,

Thanks for your feedback. We would improve on our guidelines to be more specific.

Meanwhile, your posts are deleted because it contain multiple items in one postings. We understand that you have quite a few iphone accessories to clear, they should be posted separately as you intending to sell them separately.

You can try to repost them as individual items again.

We have gone through the postings and some of your items are not deleted as they are posted separately.

Hi,

Hope the Admins and Seniors can help to explain to how post personal ad at marketplace and not get deleted. I find the guidelines are too general and people might unknowingly cross the line.

So far I got 2 ads being deleted due to violation of rules, but the items I am trying to clear are from my personal use. Some how or the other I need to sell them away.

Hope to receive some guidance.

Cheers.

Regards.

↡ Advertisement