China 歼-20 first flight new photos 

Wishcumstrue

On 1/24/2022 at 9:21 AM, Beregond said:

All of usa weapon and equipment are quite proven, But proven against ??

This is the key.  

They did their many sorties already lah

34 minutes ago, Arogab said:

They did their many sorties already lah

Yeah, but never against any top country. iraq, iran??

There are as much report in russia and china that they can track f35 , as compare to report in the west they can track china / russian stealth fighter. But report is report, any 1 can give such news. I take such report from any where with a big pinch of salt.

The key is usa never went against russian or china head to head with their latest weapon. 

There are too many unknown to say USA weapons are proven against the best from the rest of the world. 

If any thing i dun doubt about usa arm forces is the ability of their soldiers ( i mean those human personal) they have so many real ex and operation, i dun think there are any doubt they can perform better then for example the chinese soldiers. After all training is just training , need real experience to level up. a soldier that went through many battle before is different compare to a soldiers that went through many training 

Edited by Beregond

2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

i think this should be in the military thread talk

Didn't want to post there because there's somebody posting stupid stuff downplaying the strength of China military.

On other days, he will post that China is a menace threatening countries and South China Sea.

So which is which? Is China weak or is it threatening? Can't be both at the same time right? These days very hard to find consistency with their postings.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1