5) Auto-dim rearview mirror

6) Day-running lights

'Power'

1) Voltage stabalizer

2) 'Jet use' octane booster

3) 'Atom' snake oil

4) Grounding cables

5) Battery booster

6) Oversized Milo-tin exhaust(best to up at least 2 sizes for omph effect-even if speed can't win in speed, i louder than you theory)

7) 2T

I.C.E.

1) Full entry level sound system

2) GPS with picture viewer

3) IPad for on air web surfing

4) DVD player and screen

5) Full soundproofing and undercarriage damping layer

↡ Advertisement

If its not for your so called "Chinks" you will be out of job now cos the world is still trying to recover from the previous economic crisis. By the way, are you a Chinese? If you are did you realise you are slapping yourself in the face? If you are not then did you know that at the same time you are being racist even towards Singaporean Chinese?

Cool down bro.. I am born n bred SG.. My job nothing to do with China bec they are my supplier.. without me they are the ones without a job!!

Chinks = Mainland CHinese... Not to be confused with overseas chinese born elsewhere...

You agree SG Chinese are same as CHina CHinese?? I won't go there if i were you.. Looking at all the stuff n antics done by the mainlanders (Chinks), its no wonder others dont have a good opinion of them.. even locally..

Perhaps you should stick to the topic here and not digress to racism or nationalism...

• Praise 1

Possible zhnging for this wonderfully assembled copycraft

Cosmetics

1) GT-wing spoiler

2) Undercarriage LEDs with programmable and RF remote control

3) Custom bodykit

4) SCUSS Seats

5) Auto-dim rearview mirror

6) Day-running lights

'Power'

1) Voltage stabalizer

2) 'Jet use' octane booster

3) 'Atom' snake oil

4) Grounding cables

5) Battery booster

6) Oversized Milo-tin exhaust(best to up at least 2 sizes for omph effect-even if speed can't win in speed, i louder than you theory)

7) 2T

I.C.E.

1) Full entry level sound system

2) GPS with picture viewer

3) IPad for on air web surfing

4) DVD player and screen

5) Full soundproofing and undercarriage damping layer

Hahahaha... [laugh] Then'll you'll have the fastest zhng flying car on the planet.. Can install passenger seat in this to tompang chio bu?? :wub:

Cool down bro.. I am born n bred SG.. My job nothing to do with China bec they are my supplier.. without me they are the ones without a job!!

Chinks = Mainland CHinese... Not to be confused with overseas chinese born elsewhere...

You agree SG Chinese are same as CHina CHinese?? I won't go there if i were you.. Looking at all the stuff n antics done by the mainlanders (Chinks), its no wonder others dont have a good opinion of them.. even locally..

Perhaps you should stick to the topic here and not digress to racism or nationalism...

Chink is a racial slur referring to any person of Chinese ethnicity, irregardless of your origin. We know that the Chinese in SEA all comes from China so there is no difference between them and us other than upbringing. I am also dealing with supplier from China and know their capabilities too. You will be suprise the amount of aftermarket performance parts that people across the world worship are being produce there.

Supercharged

it is like taking design from aircraft A + aircraft B + aircraft C = aircraft ABC(MIC)

nothing new.

At least China has the ability to assemble or make something like this out. how about us?? we got no sh1t at all to show off...... We are worse off because we only know how to buy direct and label it "FT"

This sleeping dragon has woken up..... u go check who are the largest companies now in the world...... who is the largest bank now? who has the largest foreign reserves now?

Even now US is scared stiff of China..... once this dragon wakes up, i tell you, no one can stop it.

Neutral Newbie

shut up. racist pig.

did i see the picture wrongly?? rear wheels side the body breaks... the quality of their aircraft body... hmmmm..... not safe to fly...

that's the wheel bay lah :D

At least China has the ability to assemble or make something like this out. how about us?? we got no sh1t at all to show off...... We are worse off because we only know how to buy direct and label it "FT"

This sleeping dragon has woken up..... u go check who are the largest companies now in the world...... who is the largest bank now? who has the largest foreign reserves now?

Even now US is scared stiff of China..... once this dragon wakes up, i tell you, no one can stop it.

haaa bro, obviously you not following the development of our own Chartered Indutries...... Sar21, FH88, FH2000..... well they also copy from others and buy parts and assemble.... very much like what the Dragon is doing.... but hell, at least its Make In Singapore (United Nation).... MIS-UN.... [laugh] .... of course cannot compare say we did not have our own fighter, aircraft carrier blah balh blah.... no need to waste $$$ building all this big item stuff when we can buy the whole damn thing as a package... aka hardware, software, training, training ground etc etc.... better deal.....

Cuming back to this simi J20... unless someday it saw some combat..... who knows it is just a very nice metal piece... inside is a Hunter or Skyhawk era engine.... [rolleyes] .....

Just like we can built a big big warhead, but inside empty... and tell the world we develop nuclear bomb that can shoot till Mars..... [laugh]

Exhaust very hard to mask bro... the heat from the exhaust can be reduced by injecting chemicals to the exhaust (like B2), but not masked. Can mask engine blades by changing the intakes shapes.

Big plane can also be stealth, its the skin, shape etc that minimise radar returns..

The way i see this is like its a X plane, to explore the new techs n try to impress others along the way.. J-10 also not mass produced bec its a turkey too... [cool]

Just like X29?

Maybe...

Turbocharged

If it's flying, then at least we know that their flight control system is up to standard. Delta wing configurations with canards are very maneuverable, but notoriously hard to control. The similarly configured Eurofighter Typhoon's computer had to make minute adjustments all the time just for the plane to be stable in flight. A human pilot do not have the reflexes to fly the plane without any computer assistance.

Unlike F117s, B2s & F22s, the exhausts of this supposedly stealth jet are not masked & thus not "invisible"..

Plus it is a really big plane, judging from the folks crowding it in earlier pics.

Wonder if it is really considered a stealth fighter..or just a make-believe stealth jet.

If it goes in service, more like they will be deployed as bombers...

Some estimate it is even larger than the F15/14 class, making it almost in the same category with F111.

So you aren't alone in guessing it is more of a strike-fighter rather then air-superiority like the F22.

Using this earlier guess there are a few things we can be pretty sure:

a) Larger than F22 and even the T50.

b) Larger internal bomb-bay larger fuel capacity and hence further strike range.

c) Raised bubble canopy, giving the pilot almost 360 view. This rival US's 5 gen fighters.

THis make it a potential multi-role interdiction heavy-way like the F111 or Tornado.

Others need to wait see:

a) A2A refueling?

b) Type of radar-absorbent used

c) Vectoring nozzles?

d) Super-cruise performance? - this one I am pretty sure based on its non-afterburner takeoff.

e) Carrier capable?

Chendu_J_20_US_F_22_Sukhoi_T_50_pak_fa_fighter.jpg

haaa bro, obviously you not following the development of our own Chartered Indutries...... Sar21, FH88, FH2000..... well they also copy from others and buy parts and assemble.... very much like what the Dragon is doing.... but hell, at least its Make In Singapore (United Nation).... MIS-UN.... [laugh] .... of course cannot compare say we did not have our own fighter, aircraft carrier blah balh blah.... no need to waste $$$ building all this big item stuff when we can buy the whole damn thing as a package... aka hardware, software, training, training ground etc etc.... better deal.....

Cuming back to this simi J20... unless someday it saw some combat..... who knows it is just a very nice metal piece... inside is a Hunter or Skyhawk era engine.... [rolleyes] .....

Just like we can built a big big warhead, but inside empty... and tell the world we develop nuclear bomb that can shoot till Mars..... [laugh]

Agree.

Until someone have a closeup of the jet, nothing is certain, including if they would press this prototype into full-scale production.

Just like when the west took a first look at the MiG 25 after one pilot defected to Japan (can't really recall liao), they realised how "rough" the plane was. To think that the F15 was actually developed just to counter this threat...

So we will all have to wait & see...

PRC is a rising giant as well & she will flex her muscles when necessary henceforth.

Hope that this show they put up to show Gates was just a show.

If not, if conflicts happens in the future, like the old eastern saying goes: the poor grass will suffer when elephants fight...

Turbocharged

Some estimate it is even larger than the F15/14 class, making it almost in the same category with F111.

So you aren't alone in guessing it is more of a strike-fighter rather then air-superiority like the F22.

Using this earlier guess there are a few things we can be pretty sure:

a) Larger than F22 and even the T50.

b) Larger internal bomb-bay larger fuel capacity and hence further strike range.

c) Raised bubble canopy, giving the pilot almost 360 view. This rival US's 5 gen fighters.

THis make it a potential multi-role interdiction heavy-way like the F111 or Tornado.

Others need to wait see:

a) A2A refueling?

b) Type of radar-absorbent used

c) Vectoring nozzles?

d) Super-cruise performance? - this one I am pretty sure based on its non-afterburner takeoff.

e) Carrier capable?

At such a size, i don't think they will churn out a carrier variant of it. Furthermore, unlike US, it seems like China's military policy is not of a foreign projection of power. Their main purpose is still to counter US CVBG if they 2 ever go to war over Taiwan or NK.

Turbocharged

hey kid, watch ur words

chinks is a racist term to all chinese race and not only china itself

without u, the china chinese will be jobless??

haha... thats a good joke from an idiot

• Praise 1

If it's flying, then at least we know that their flight control system is up to standard. Delta wing configurations with canards are very maneuverable, but notoriously hard to control. The similarly configured Eurofighter Typhoon's computer had to make minute adjustments all the time just for the plane to be stable in flight. A human pilot do not have the reflexes to fly the plane without any computer assistance.

In today's context agile dog fighters like F16s may not go very far from now on.

Newer technologies like UAV may be the new toy they want to fully develop.

Or new configurations for BVR capabilities (hence bigger internal bay to store these munitions) for new manned aircraft will be the future trend.

Side track & OT a bit.

Why F15SG was selected still puzzles me till this day....

Hi,

show some respect and not like western people going around calling others "chinks"

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1