Taiwan: Return ticket on SQ to Taiwan, airport taxes $531!

Loo

Hi all,

just wana to confirm it is so expensive for taiwan and sg taxes or just recently are there any adjustments?

to CLARIFY, $531 is for 2 pax...

Edited by Loo
↡ Advertisement

u can try checking the taiwan airport website see any fee info..last mth when i tried to redeem miles for SG-SZ on silkair the airport tax is also in the 400+ range, in the end, redeemed SG-HK instead only $100. ^_^

Return flights? If 2pax $531 is very cheap! And it's SQ.. where u get this lobang? Looking for lobang for my august trip to taiwan.

read the text again.

he is saying S$531 is for taxes/fuel for 2 paxs. Average per pax is S$265.50 (only taxes/fuel).

Thats the standard rate

read the text again.

he is saying S$531 is for taxes/fuel for 2 paxs. Average per pax is S$265.50 (only taxes/fuel).

Thats the standard rate

Hi,

u say standard rate means its abt this px all along??

u can try checking the taiwan airport website see any fee info..last mth when i tried to redeem miles for SG-SZ on silkair the airport tax is also in the 400+ range, in the end, redeemed SG-HK instead only $100. ^_^

The taxes charges between airlines vary. EVA Air for example only charges abt $160 for 2 pax..

however, i cannot see the breakdown of the taxes/fuel surcharges on eva air.

The taxes charges between airlines vary. EVA Air for example only charges abt $160 for 2 pax..

however, i cannot see the breakdown of the taxes/fuel surcharges on eva air.

different airlines different way of calculating the fuel surcharge.

EVA return air-ticket (SIN-Taipei-SIN) taxes/fuel should be S$200 per person (S$28 SIN airport tax, S$14- Taiwan airport tax and S$158 fuel surcharge)

I travelled to Dubai regularly on SQ and Emirates Airlines.

Emirates Airlines incorporated all their fuel surcharge into their air-ticket price.

Thus, it look like their taxes/fuel is cheaper than any Airlines.

SIN-Dubai-SIN airport taxes and fuel

SQ : S$279 per person

EK : S$55 per person (Only collect the airport taxes of both country - S$28 SIN airport tax and S$27 Dubai airport tax)

Edited by Mcf777

different airlines different way of calculating the fuel surcharge.

EVA return air-ticket (SIN-Taipei-SIN) taxes/fuel should be S$200 per person (S$28 SIN airport tax, S$14- Taiwan airport tax and S$158 fuel surcharge)

I travelled to Dubai regularly on SQ and Emirates Airlines.

Emirates Airlines incorporated all their fuel surcharge into their air-ticket price.

Thus, it look like their taxes/fuel is cheaper than any Airlines.

SIN-Dubai-SIN airport taxes and fuel

SQ : S$279 per person

EK : S$55 per person (Only collect the airport taxes of both country - S$28 SIN airport tax and S$27 Dubai airport tax)

Damn.. Some of the EK flight stewardess.. :wub: :wub: :wub:

↡ Advertisement