Anybody knows wat was e whole commotion abt? any witnesses?

Ken4555

hi all...

ok this incident will probably piss many ppl off... so those ppl here who HATE speedsters or hell drivers pls click the back button on the top left of your screen... thanks... -_-

thursday night....... around mid-night........... KJE tunnel towards TPE.... after bartley exit (last camera)...

i was cruising at abt 70-75km/h in the middle lane since i entered the tunnel at geylang...... (was heading to a nearest mac to fix my craving for a double samurai burger... keke...)

then out of a sudden i think it was a Honda cb400 vtec (the bike model is cb400, i didnt mean cheeby* 400)... zoomed pass me on my right... very fast... probably 100km/h up... then i tink it was a light blue toyota MPV zoomed passed me... then another black fit/jazz behind me... then cut lanes... it was like a 'see who can get out of the tunnel faster' race... [laugh]

by this time i full throttle liao... but on 5th gear so i picked up speed slowly... wah i see the bike cut in and there... the mpv and fit/jazz also cut here and there... but everything was a blurr... i drop gear and blast... i think i over took the fit/jazz at about maybe ***km/h up... it was outside the tunnel liao... when i over took the fit/jazz in the middle lane, the bike was on the 1st lane... i believe he would have been very shocked... (so sorry bikie yah [wave]) notice i keep saying i tink.. cause i wasnt sure wat actually happened..

anyone saw the incident? cause i curious to find out what actually happened....

Edited by Ken4555
↡ Advertisement

Haha do you mean KPE? I don't recall KJE ever linking to the TPE leh.. [laugh]

OMG... i blurr like sotong sia... [blush]

yes yes KPE towards TPE..... thanks...

hi all...

ok this incident will probably piss many ppl off... so those ppl here who HATE speedsters or hell drivers pls click the back button on the top left of your screen... thanks... -_-

thursday night....... around mid-night........... KJE tunnel towards TPE.... after bartley exit (last camera)...

i was cruising at abt 70-75km/h in the middle lane since i entered the tunnel at geylang...... (was heading to a nearest mac to fix my craving for a double samurai burger... keke...)

then out of a sudden i think it was a Honda cb400 vtec (the bike model is cb400, i didnt mean cheeby* 400)... zoomed pass me on my right... very fast... probably 100km/h up... then i tink it was a light blue toyota MPV zoomed passed me... then another black fit/jazz behind me... then cut lanes... it was like a 'see who can get out of the tunnel faster' race... [laugh]

by this time i full throttle liao... but on 5th gear so i picked up speed slowly... wah i see the bike cut in and there... the mpv and fit/jazz also cut here and there... but everything was a blurr... i drop gear and blast... i think i over took the fit/jazz at about maybe ***km/h up... it was outside the tunnel liao... when i over took the fit/jazz in the middle lane, the bike was on the 1st lane... i believe he would have been very shocked... (so sorry bikie yah [wave]) notice i keep saying i tink.. cause i wasnt sure wat actually happened..

anyone saw the incident? cause i curious to find out what actually happened....

wah bro, your narration very exciting leh! i think they all stomachache lah, trying to go home as soon as possible to pang sai. [:p] [:p] [:p]

wah bro, your narration very exciting leh! i think they all stomachache lah, trying to go home as soon as possible to pang sai. [:p] [:p] [:p]

hmmm... maybe pang sai is contagious..... [laugh] but i didnt get it leh....

hmmm... maybe pang sai is contagious..... [laugh] but i didnt get it leh....

the biker stomachache, so zip in and out. the rest like you lor, follow to see whats the commotion. mpv follows to see if got emergency, fit/jazz thinking bike hit mpv never stop, also rush to see simi dai ji, then you see them like racing each other, also chup jit kar. so followed lor. lucky no tp, if not they so kay poh, sure follow one. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Becareful, KPE got speed cameras. Yes not one but many many.

thanks bro... unless got hidden ones i think i know where they all are...

cheers

the biker stomachache, so zip in and out. the rest like you lor, follow to see whats the commotion. mpv follows to see if got emergency, fit/jazz thinking bike hit mpv never stop, also rush to see simi dai ji, then you see them like racing each other, also chup jit kar. so followed lor. lucky no tp, if not they so kay poh, sure follow one. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

touch wood but imagine if had one TP who would he stop huh?.....

probably a boring day in the office , so the MPV and Fit/Jazz see that the CB pick up speed after the camera , and they also know where the camera is , duly join in the fun . [laugh][laugh]

Becareful, KPE got speed cameras. Yes not one but many many.

Yah...just on NY after countdown, 1 vti ceebic black kenna flash...lucky I release gas with engine braking and never kenna...

Just play a fool n poke a bit to make him push all the way....that driver was cutting everywhere driving recklessly n speeding....

guess u dun win prize on whats the speed u will get flash in KPE...hehe...

Actually should congrate him for his first ticket of the year...coz he purposely drive beside me after tunnel and gave me the du lan stare before exiting SK... lolz...

Edited by Drumstick

Just 3 pple having a friendly race also start a new thread ?

THEN UNDER WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES THEN CAN START A NEW THREAD HUH?.... -_-

↡ Advertisement