M'sia TNG card

Keithchue

Bros,

recently lost cash card required to enter m'sia while paying toll at the causeway, previously was given to me by my colleague, therefore have not bought i before, please advise where can i get 1

thanks

↡ Advertisement

cash card or TNG card?

MY TNG card just drive in as per normal and choose any lanes the last counter with TNG reload counters and buy from them minimum $20...

Is there a particular counter at the Woodlands Checkpoint which sells the card?

I do not have one & may need one should I ever need to enter JB.

go to either the extreme left or right lane into the CIQ and buy from the top up counter.

woodland dont sell.

• Praise 1

I don't think Woodlands sell them. You have to go to JB customs and upon reaching, enter through the extreme left lane for taxis... The last counter is the sales counter for selling or top up touch and go card. When you see something like (card tamba) means top up station...

Why would Woodlands in Singapore sell a Malaysian Touch-N-Go (TnG) card? Buy it from the Malaysian side, as what some bros here mentioned.

The sales counter will be before immigration. Can't enter into Malaysia without one. To top-up at any time, look for "Tambah Nilai TnG" (Top-Up TnG) counters at some toll-booths, RnR areas, ATMs, petrol kiosks offices. Except at toll-booths, almost everywhere else charge a RM0.50 commission.

• Praise 1

Just buy it at the JB custom side when you enter, if u ever need to enter JB. Note if one year never use from the date u last used, the value inside will be frozen.

• Praise 1

Woodlands Malaysia CIQ...very last counter in every rolls is a TNG counter. Go there and buy. Can top up at the same time. Cash only and RM. Cannot use SG dollar.

Tuas Malaysia...after you come out from Customs...go to the extreme left lane. They sell the card as well...but be warn...2nd Link counter sometime dun sell one. Seen cars with low value TNG or no TNG kenna stuck there. Then have to park the car one side...and run to the opp side (coming back to SG one) and buy.

top up usually available at most petrol kiosk counter. Better top up RM 50...cos you use 2nd Link in and out...its RM15 liao. Petrol kiosk just after 2nd link sometime cannot top up cos they are over the limit (machine has a daily limit one).

• Praise 1

I believe there is a shelve life for the TNG card. 1 year from the last contact made. Anyone can confirm, thanks... [wave]

Just want to add one more item.

Want to confirm that 'White' card is not necessary when going over to MY.

Cos my TNG card is expiring in 2 week time (last time visit MY in Dec 2012) if I don't go in to MY. [grin]

I believe there is a shelve life for the TNG card. 1 year from the last contact made. Anyone can confirm, thanks... [wave]

Just want to add one more item.

Want to confirm that 'White' card is not necessary when going over to MY.

Cos my TNG card is expiring in 2 week time (last time visit MY in Dec 2012) if I don't go in to MY. [grin]

http://www.touchngo.com.my/images/pdf/Fees%20and%20Charges%20July%202013.pdf

White card no need.

Edited by Kangadrool

TNG at can purchase at counter 10 (left most lane ..think its taxi lane??) at MY CIQ...

Clear immigration and next counter as mentioned (counter 10) buy TNG..need cash MYR to purchase..

• Praise 1

Supercharged

If got friend/relative have TnG card, and they not going to Malaysia....just borrow from them first. Once inside JB can go to selected petrol stations or TnG authorised shops to buy a new card. Come back Singapore then return the card to your friend/relative.

Otherwise, ask got any friend/relative going into Malaysia to buy one new TnG card out and pass it to you!

Like that you no need to worry how to cross the customs without a TnG card.

My "2 cents" suggestions.

Turbocharged

TNG at can purchase at counter 10 (left most lane ..think its taxi lane??) at MY CIQ...

Clear immigration and next counter as mentioned (counter 10) buy TNG..need cash MYR to purchase..

Bro, any idea how much it cost to drive in from Tuas checkpoint? I only have rm 10 in my TNG card. Need to top up. And is there a TNG counter lane at Malaysia custom if enter via Tuas? Thanks.

• Praise 2

Bro, any idea how much it cost to drive in from Tuas checkpoint? I only have rm 10 in my TNG card. Need to top up. And is there a TNG counter lane at Malaysia custom if enter via Tuas? Thanks.

It's abt RM7.90 per pass if i'm not mistaken. Can top up the TNG card when going into or coming back via 2nd link. Juz look for the lane wif the "tambah nilai" sign.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

It's abt RM7.90 per pass if i'm not mistaken. Can top up the TNG card when going into or coming back via 2nd link. Juz look for the lane wif the "tambah nilai" sign.

Thanks bro for the information.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

No TnG counter at Malaysia customs via Tuas. That counter is located further up and you see a few lanes.....just keep left 2 most lane (where payment is cash), then pass them the TnG card plus the amount you want to top-up, and the counter staff will settle everything for you.

See this thread for more info:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2644400-touch-n-go-from-tuas/page-2?hl=touch*

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

No TnG counter at Malaysia customs via Tuas. That counter is located further up and you see a few lanes.....just keep left 2 most lane (where payment is cash), then pass them the TnG card plus the amount you want to top-up, and the counter staff will settle everything for you.

See this thread for more info:

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2644400-touch-n-go-from-tuas/page-2?hl=touch*

Thanks bro. Will top up at first toll past custom. Cheers

↡ Advertisement