Want to buy E250 Avantgarde

Lalaisgongon

Hi all

want to get a e250 avantgarde. welcome your tips on getting one. mostly getting a PI model!

so SE please pm me!

Later this year got 7G-Tronic,worth waiting for it.

serious? when? hmmm

anyone got any petpeeves with the car?

hows the command aps? thinking of retrofit

can do for you no problem bro [laugh]

linguatronic very useful

only one so far i heard is the beeping of the distronic sensor

Hi all

want to get a e250 avantgarde. welcome your tips on getting one. mostly getting a PI model!

so SE please pm me!

Great Car Overall. Had a Diesel model in Uk a couple months back, and drove from Edinburgh(Scotland) to London. Over 6 Hours drive through country roads and big motorways, the seats are very supportive and comfortable. After 6 hour ride, I had no aches whatsoever! However, Back seats are slightly cramped for 5'10 people such as myself. Other than that, Everything worked well and boot space was excellent.

Are you thinking of getting any options on the car? What is your driving style? And any long distance driving up to malaysia?

cheers!

hmm ok! i acutally wanted the harmen kordon sound system but don want to indent too much of risk. i want keyless but seem hard to find.

I see. What is wrong with indent? The car will come eventually, but it just takes long though...around 6 months.

Keyless Go is standard on C&C Cars. Consider them too, they are quite well spec.

Yes Harmon Kardon system is lovely, but make sure you get an iPod Interface Kit. It is crucial as you can really enjoy your own music!

Cheers

risk? as in if i indent, i put a deposit of 15k? risk in that 6 mths company goes under? hmm yes but they are 259k! compared to a PI 230k? hmmm yup.

Which company goes under, Mercedes or the parallel importer?

risk? as in if i indent, i put a deposit of 15k? risk in that 6 mths company goes under? hmm yes but they are 259k! compared to a PI 230k? hmmm yup.

bro just take the C&C one, worth to spend more, got my E250 elegance from C&C instead of PI, the workshop is better and higher resale value and more in demand C&C car. worth!

just my 1 cents -_-

Which company goes under, Mercedes or the parallel importer?

the pi company?

hmmm but mb will take some time to install a 7 speed right? then it will be even more ex?

30k more. still considering.

Bro., go C&C to check out first. It may not neccessary be 30K difference.

Need to compare apple-to-apple, including option, OMV, service credit, overtrade, etc.

You should also try the E300.

↡ Advertisement