Any good shops that sell outdated original soccer jerseys?

Daniu85

Hi bros.. Any1 here knows of any good shops that sell outdated original soccer jerseys? 2nd hand one also can. I'm looking for Liverpool's 07/08 season red home jersey (the one with a collar) but i've been searching high and low for it and couldn't find this jersey anywhere. Any1 knows of any possible places that sell it?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

how about Queensway Shopping Centre? might wanna check out there too, they got sporting apparel, not sure if they have those old ones. ^_^

Edited by Dantini

(edited)

searched through queensway shopping centre already.. they only sell the latest jerseys.. never saw any outdated or old soccer jerseys haha.. thanks anyway :)

Edited by Daniu85

Neutral Newbie

searched through queensway shopping centre already.. they only sell the latest jerseys.. never saw any outdated or old soccer jerseys haha.. thanks anyway :)

Have you tried LaVanita at Peninsular Plaza?

LV is good.

might find a gem at discounted price on the rack in the corner.

Hi bros.. Any1 here knows of any good shops that sell outdated original soccer jerseys? 2nd hand one also can. I'm looking for Liverpool's 07/08 season red home jersey (the one with a collar) but i've been searching high and low for it and couldn't find this jersey anywhere. Any1 knows of any possible places that sell it?

can order from here. They have stocks from 06/07 season onwards and they do international shipping to Singapore.

http://www.uksoccershop.com/categories/1_2...amp;page=8.html

http://www.uksoccershop.com/products/6271.html

(edited)

It's actually Peninsula Shopping Centre not Peninsula Plaza. Peninsula Plaza is just opposite Peninsula Shopping Centre. Peninsula Shopping Centre does have a lot of jerseys but most of them are the latest ones, they only sell a bit of outdated jerseys.

I just realised that the shop in which i bought the other jerseys from was actually la vanita haha.. i realised that from the "La-Vanita" printed on the plastic bag which i brought home from that shop lolx.. it's a really good shop and they give good discounts. indian boss very friendly also.. but too bad i wasn't able to find my 07/08 liverpool red home jersey there. but thanks a lot for suggesting man! [:)]

Edited by Daniu85

No prob...they open 24hrs aday, anytime go no prob.

Saw some old Ajax, Newcastle jerseys there too...

YNWA! [laugh]

lolx.. yeah YNWA! [laugh]

LV is good.

might find a gem at discounted price on the rack in the corner.

yeah it's a really recommended shop to buy the latest jerseys (they also do have a bit of outdated ones as well but not much) followed by printing the numbers and names on the jerseys.. their printing charge is low and print quality good [thumbsup]

not cheap also rite?

hmm...pricing I think comparable (around SGD$80+ to $100+) to those with Queensway or Peninsula. They have old stocks as they have large sales floor compared to others so can stock older jerseys.

I also have the older Reebok and Candy jerseys for memento keepsake bought moons ago...

TS probably can go online too to check it out if wanted even older versions? [cool]

post-28032-1295364679_thumb.jpgIs this the one u looking for?

Me a manu fan but also owned this shirt ... it is a special long sleeve player version which is in formotion label and why has no carlberg sponsor as they used it in the against the french team in the uefa champion league, in France, alcohol sponsors are not allow in the shirt.

post-28032-1295363343_thumb.jpgpost-28032-1295363429_thumb.jpg

hmm...pricing I think comparable (around SGD$80+ to $100+) to those with Queensway or Peninsula. They have old stocks as they have large sales floor compared to others so can stock older jerseys.

I also have the older Reebok and Candy jerseys for memento keepsake bought moons ago...

TS probably can go online too to check it out if wanted even older versions? [cool]

i also have the older Reebok jerseys i bought a long time ago but i've got no intention of getting any vintage Candy jerseys lolx.. i went online to search around but most websites say "SOLD OUT" hahaha..

↡ Advertisement