S.H.E. Selina Press Conference after the explosion accident

Berncsp76

most probably that man is unlikely to marry her. i still think she got to venture into some business to support herself

They are getting married in April.

↡ Advertisement

OMG why the F she cut this kinda LJ hairstyle !?

Please keep your F comments to yourself.

Imagine when you come back from your NS book out, your parents say to you on your face:" OMG why the F YOU cut this kinda LJ hairstyle??"" <_<<_<

Cut her some slack la. People already survived the ordeal. The reason she put on weight is the doctor put her on a high protein diet so she can recover faster.

Her hair will grow back and she can slim down again.

Those who say why she look like that, why don't you post a pic of yourself here so we can see your handsome face?

Selling herself is a multiple millionaire...got houses some more.

She is not worried lah. Married or not, she will still live comfortably.

Of course she will live comfortable. But rich or not, its a dream for many women ( & some men as well) to get married, & have wonderful kids & family life.

Whats the point of having all the money, big houses & 100 inch 3D TV, if you do not have people to share with you.

Edited by Kiadaw

She needed to be shaved bald due to the burns & for skin graft... u think she want wan meh? -_-

I see ! Thanks for sharing the info. I thought she deliberately cut that.....

I like their song "Lian Ren Wei Man"... everytime i listen really brings back memories from the young days.... :wub:

Please keep your F comments to yourself.

Imagine when you come back from your NS book out, your parents say to you on your face:" OMG why the F YOU cut this kinda LJ hairstyle??"" <_<<_<

+1

Cut her some slack la. People already survived the ordeal. The reason she put on weight is the doctor put her on a high protein diet so she can recover faster.

Her hair will grow back and she can slim down again.

Those who say why she look like that, why don't you post a pic of yourself here so we can see your handsome face?

+1

↡ Advertisement