City Tyres Trading

Ivansyl

went with my fren there 2 wks ago, price not the cheapest u can find ard s'pore...

recommended u to one shop at kaki bukit autobay. #02-10...

say black mazda 3 HB recommended can liao, got my firenza 16" from them @ $100/pc

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, Im interested to buy a new set of tires size 235/65/17R.Do u guys know of any good brands and prices that fit my size of tyres? Or any recommended shop?

• Praise 1

Have had a positive encounter with this famous Balestier Road shop recently.

Before embarking on a road trip, tried to pump tyres to usual pressure but realised one of the tyres would start releasing air whenever I remove the tyre cap. Tried pumping other tyres and going diffrrent petrol station not helping. Really panicky and starting looking for solutions online.

As it was abt 9pm, all online articles pointed to City Tyre. Was ready to be chopped carrot head as alot of reviews used that word.

Ended up being charged only $5 for replacing the air valve stem, which took the staff only 2min. The stem was bent due to some wierd reason as seems not easy to get it bent, even with kicking.

Anyway what I want to share is that this shop is definitely useful under certain situation. And it is not as bad as its past reputation suggest. But for changing tyres I won't approach it though as I still prefer my usual tyre shop.

• Praise 2

(edited)

I visited this tyre shop before when I always working late nearby 5 years ago. Good workmanship and good price. Must bargain and talk coc*. They will be shiok. Change 19" conti tyres and their work is clean. My e93 looked chio afterwards!!! Sui!

(Not sure the Indian Malaysian mechanic is still there or not but he can speak good Malay)

Edited by Jq1988
↡ Advertisement