Starhub Says Gong Xi Fa Cai

Nutsack

Dear MCFers.

Free Starhub (more than 130 channels) starting 12noon, 2 Feb to 12noon 7 Feb.

Enjoy, if you're even at home to. Unfortunately for me, I'll probably not have the opportunity to enjoy any of it. Probably out visiting for first 2 days, then partying thru the week with friends.

↡ Advertisement

Got free outgoing talk time on the first second day or not?

got, your 1st 100, 300, or 700 min is free, depending on which plan you are in ... [:p]

This is for subscriber only? Do I need the cable box

i was thinking, ask any of your friends or relative who is on SCV, get additional setup box for you, then u use during the free period, then return after this period, then u get to enjoy it too, just need to pay for the pro-rated rental during this period. [laugh]

Dear MCFers.

Free Starhub (more than 130 channels) starting 12noon, 2 Feb to 12noon 7 Feb.

Enjoy, if you're even at home to. Unfortunately for me, I'll probably not have the opportunity to enjoy any of it. Probably out visiting for first 2 days, then partying thru the week with friends.

We will select and record some of the movies with the Starhub HD recording set top box, then watch the recording at own convenience.

i was thinking, ask any of your friends or relative who is on SCV, get additional setup box for you, then u use during the free period, then return after this period, then u get to enjoy it too, just need to pay for the pro-rated rental during this period. [laugh]

I actually got the old HD cable box when I cancelled my account last year. Don't know can use to see

I actually got the old HD cable box when I cancelled my account last year. Don't know can use to see

i dont think can use, they got a identity card in each set up box, just like sim card or mac ID. anyway u buy the box or rental? no need return the box after you cancel?

Right now SH having promotion now for new subscribers. ~$20/mth with 50% for some additional channels. good deal actually. And with the CNY free preview can consider. [thumbsup]

i dont think can use, they got a identity card in each set up box, just like sim card or mac ID. anyway u buy the box or rental? no need return the box after you cancel?

Mine is the first batch HD box. No need to return

↡ Advertisement