Small leak: election date by George Yeo

Mllcg

SINGAPORE : The next general election is not due till February 2012, but Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo said it could be in the second quarter of this year.

Mr Yeo, who is in Bangkok for the Civil Service Exchange Programme, was speaking at a dinner organised by the Singapore Club and the Singapore

↡ Advertisement

Cannot say its a leak lar..... ever since December come and go without erection, most of the people already know it cannot happen in 3rd quarter due to Presidenta erection... so that leave us with 2nd quarter, 4 quarter and 1st quarter next year...... 2nd quarter very likely cause after the budget..... tons and tons and tons of goodies will be pouring out.... wait till end of the year or next year.... people already enjoy the goodies and getting poor and unhappy again..... [laugh]

Just look at the 5 years plan for so many town announce recently, Tenpenis being the latest one... wah besa Town Centre with all the good stuff...... and you know they are stroking the senses to have an erection soon.... [laugh]

Cannot say its a leak lar..... ever since December come and go without erection, most of the people already know it cannot happen in 3rd quarter due to Presidenta erection... so that leave us with 2nd quarter, 4 quarter and 1st quarter next year...... 2nd quarter very likely cause after the budget..... tons and tons and tons of goodies will be pouring out.... wait till end of the year or next year.... people already enjoy the goodies and getting poor and unhappy again..... [laugh]

Just look at the 5 years plan for so many town announce recently, Tenpenis being the latest one... wah besa Town Centre with all the good stuff...... and you know they are stroking the senses to have an erection soon.... [laugh]

Do you think there'll confirm be a presidential election?

Later only 1 guy is eligible while the rest are disqualified, no need to vote.

Automatic succession.

ok. mark these dates. GE is 14th-15th Mar.

reason? some of my local colleagues who are supposed to have offsite meeting in Mar all given letters by their units saying they must not leave country in Mar as there is major operation.

they are all police nsmen.

so we are scrambling to change dates :angry: :angry:

School holidays period is always the best time to have erections.

Enough voting stations in schools.

I think I might cancel my school holidays to HK.

I want to make my vote for my constituency count.

How to know my area got chance to vote or not? Sekali I no chance to vote...then I rather not cancel my air tickets.

Aiya...dilemma leh!!

How to know my area got chance to vote or not? Sekali I no chance to vote...then I rather not cancel my air tickets.

Aiya...dilemma leh!!

u can check here mah > http://www.elections.gov.sg/online.html

Maybe this is also a subtle clue....before June for sure??

Jan 22, 2011

Seagate to delay plant closure

By Chua Hian Hou

DIGITAL storage giant Seagate has decided to hold off closing its Ang Mo Kio hard disk manufacturing plant, which employs some 2,000 workers, for six months.

The company was supposed to close its factory last month but will now lower its shutters in June to 'ensure a seamless transition' for its customers.

Do you think there'll confirm be a presidential election?

Later only 1 guy is eligible while the rest are disqualified, no need to vote.

Automatic succession.

Does not matter whether there is one or not.... the prep for the erection, the screening of Presidenta candy and all that takes time..... PM will not know whether there will be a Presidenta erection till all this hooha die down and it will still take a few weeks..... so it still veri diff for them to call for the General erection....will be a logistic nightmare.... that is why 3rd quarter highly unlikely....... but IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE... anything is possible..... just highly unlikely....

Aiya...dilemma leh!!

aiyo, you wait till on the nomination day, the candy will go to their respective constituency..... by the end of the day, you will know need to vote or not...... if no need to vote, straight go Travel agency and book a ticket to eat wind..... no need to stay and see wayang.... [laugh]

ok. mark these dates. GE is 14th-15th Mar.

reason? some of my local colleagues who are supposed to have offsite meeting in Mar all given letters by their units saying they must not leave country in Mar as there is major operation.

they are all police nsmen.

so we are scrambling to change dates :angry: :angry:

alamak Bro, if really on Mar, will either be 12th or 19th... cause next day Sunday.... the winner can all go market to wave the flag and shake hands mah.....

Also unlikely cause the Budget debate still ongoing I think..... but again of course anything is possible... PM can postpone the budget till after the erection.... has been done before....

alamak Bro, if really on Mar, will either be 12th or 19th... cause next day Sunday.... the winner can all go market to wave the flag and shake hands mah.....

Also unlikely cause the Budget debate still ongoing I think..... but again of course anything is possible... PM can postpone the budget till after the erection.... has been done before....

budget is 1-2 weeks after CNY. then most prob election 4 weeks later

↡ Advertisement