Traffic wardens catching jaywalkers at Chinatown

Darthrevan

traffic_wardens_prowl_the_roads_of_chinatown_for_jaywalkers-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer hiranmaya spotted traffic wardens prowling the streets of Chinatown for jaywalkers.

Said the STOMPer:

"I saw traffic wardens catching jaywalkers opposite Pearl Centre traffic light crossing.

"Most of the time people are seen crossing when the red light is on, especially the elderly folk.

"They are often seen doing such things.

"The festive season is approaching, thus, people should be more careful."

↡ Advertisement

NBCCB @#$%^&*(. Not that i support the jaywalker!

Is it that they think Chinese is rich to pay the FINE?

Try asking these assss to go Little India and they can catch non-stop throughout the whole day!

This is a dangerous junction because there's two traffic lights within close proximity to each other. There's always a lot of people crossing before the green pedestrians light and some are taking their own sweet time.

They should go little india to catch the perennial jaywalking issues. See whether they dare to catch during deepavali or special Occassions or not.

Chinatown it's a once a year event, the authorities set up tentages, everywhere is selling things, of course the crowds might jay walk due to the special situation.

i jaywalked before. that almost 20yrs ago. S$20 fine.

send them a cheque. didnt know my account no money.

they returned the cheque to me 1yr later to ask for another cheque.

lucky, didnt get extra summon for the bounce cheque.

STOMPer hiranmaya spotted traffic wardens prowling the streets of Chinatown for jaywalkers.

Said the STOMPer:

"I saw traffic wardens catching jaywalkers opposite Pearl Centre traffic light crossing.

"Most of the time people are seen crossing when the red light is on, especially the elderly folk.

"They are often seen doing such things.

"The festive season is approaching, thus, people should be more careful."

Agreed 100 and 1 %!! Why never go Little India?? Can make thousands of dollars a day catching jaywalker.

Agreed 100 and 1 %!! Why never go Little India?? Can make thousands of dollars a day catching jaywalker.

orchard road better

They should go little india to catch the perennial jaywalking issues. See whether they dare to catch during deepavali or special Occassions or not.

Chinatown it's a once a year event, the authorities set up tentages, everywhere is selling things, of course the crowds might jay walk due to the special situation.

CNY of course go chinatown lah. Hari Raya go geylang serai, Deepavali go little india, Christmas go orchard road. Veask Day go middle road. The jaywalking situation is geting from bad to worse. And the law places the blame on motorist when he/she hits a jaywalker. So as a motorist, I support the authorities clamping down on jaywalkers in any place under any occasion wholeheartedly. Now if only the authorities will also pay a little bit of attention to road hoggers.... please.... [:)]

Its not just chinese new year they are there la... They've been there a while Liao... That junction got lots of old folk really anyhow cross. Wait a while for green man also cannot

Its not just chinese new year they are there la... They've been there a while Liao... That junction got lots of old folk really anyhow cross. Wait a while for green man also cannot

And they just cross as if they owned the road. Its good for TP to be there.

yea... they cross really slowly and they EXPECT cars to slow down for them.. alot of them also just follow the herd when others jaywalk not knowing the lights are not in their favour...

not as if its not a proper crossing, these ppl just can't wait for the lights to change and rather jaywalk... orbi

↡ Advertisement