Anyone from the 1970s Balestier hill primary school?

LoverofCar

Anyone from the old primary school up above the hill? The school name is Balestier hill primary school and I'm talking about the 1970s. Not the current one but the old building.

There was a puzzle in my mind till today. During that time, we spotted a coffin up above the stage (at the tuckshop) but it was never clear to us whether it is indeed a ''coffin'' above? Anyone from that school in the 1970s period? Do you remember seeing that?

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

I was from Balestier Hill West Primary School and then when it closes, we merged with Balestier Hill Primary School in the 80's.

Yes, heard of the coffin in the tuckshop stage. What I heard was, it was below the stage not above. But I have never seen the coffin with my own eyes before. The back stage leads to a small road to the back of Balestier Hill Technical Secondary School.

You also from the same primary school??? I was the last batch and still have the school magazine!!! On the last day of school, the principal gathered everyone and we sang the school song for the last time. I never forget the long flight of steps to climb tp get to school. And cutting thru the old TTSH Tubeculocisis centre were there was a heli pad. Only saw once a Super Puma landed and took off from there.

Now its all gone liao.

I was from BHPS completed my P6 should be in 1978 born in 1967. Was from Scout 1525 Cheetah group, teacher in charge is Catherine Soh, we normally address her as Ms. Ang. Had numerous campfire in front of the flag pole though. I recall the scout den was on the left side of the stage. I had mischiecously climbed from inside the scout den passing through the top of the stage to the other side of the room. Saw a coffin object located exactly in the middle of the stage roof but was told that it’s for storage.

Thanks Adrain for posting the magazine with picture that I am able to recall those memories. From the back of the stage is a dirt road leading through chinese cemetary to Kampong Chia Heng where I usually gi after school for laksa. The long flight of stairs leading to Balestier road, a bus stop in front of People’s Clinic where I wait for bus 145, 145 to Toa Payoh block 36 where I used to live. How nice if my P6 classmates will be able to reunite. Feeling nostalic. Robin Lim

I was from BHPS completed my P6 should be in 1978 born in 1967. Was from Scout 1525 Cheetah group, teacher in charge is Catherine Soh, we normally address her as Ms. Ang. Had numerous campfire in front of the flag pole though. I recall the scout den was on the left side of the stage. I had mischiecously climbed from inside the scout den passing through the top of the stage to the other side of the room. Saw a coffin object located exactly in the middle of the stage roof but was told that it’s for storage.

Thanks Adrain for posting the magazine with picture that I am able to recall those memories. From the back of the stage is a dirt road leading through chinese cemetary to Kampong Chia Heng where I usually gi after school for laksa. The long flight of stairs leading to Balestier road, a bus stop in front of People’s Clinic where I wait for bus 145, 145 to Toa Payoh block 36 where I used to live. How nice if my P6 classmates will be able to reunite. Feeling nostalic. Robin Lim

Hello Senior!!! [wave]

Oh still alive ah

Some would hv return ic al

My classmates 5 have gone home

People talk about reunion here, you talk about death...

People talk about reunion here, you talk about death... ð

Hahhahah

When u gotta go, u gotta go

Eh reunion still wat... up der or down der

Lol

Oh still alive ah

Some would hv return ic al

My classmates 5 have gone home

No need about age de. I also have pri and sec school classmate return ic already when they are still young lo. 

wah first post.

break virginity  liao 

congrats  [wave]

On 12/9/2018 at 8:59 PM, Limrobin1967 said:

Robin, please get in touch with me for BHPS who burned in 1967

Thanks

J