Where to get brembo rotor?

Tigershark1976

(edited)

Bro, if below 80, no one will use stock rotor. Don't daydream.

U change to turbo engine is it, if not why there is a need to change to bremo?

day dream?? what makes u think that brembo rotor is VERY expensive?? anyone tell u that??? FYI, brembo have many types of rotor, Im just getting an OEM replacement, how much do you think its the reasonable price? 1K?? FYI, Im getting a rotor only, not brake caliper!

BTW, why must lup turbo in terms to get a brembo rotor?? brembo is just another manufacturer for rotor, MAYBE slightly better in built quality but nothing more than that. if you check around US forum, brembo pricing is sometimes even lower than stock rotor. You think brembo rotor is made of titanium and resale it as precious matel when u scrap your car ahh??

Edited by Tigershark1976
↡ Advertisement

brembo rotor where got $80 one? even motorbike cost more......

well, im not surprice... do you know that despite smaller in sizes, some bike tyre is more expensive that car tyres??

(edited)

Brembo Rotor for Mazda2 not even 6 slotted also cost 280$ for a pair ..... . TRW rotor think from Taiwan cost 150$ for vios .

brembo rotor for $260 a pair for mazda 2? including installation?? bro mcf777 is going to ask you whether u got it in your dreamland... [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tigershark1976

(edited)

subaru. not sure even with the smaller size you can get that price...

what series of brembo rotor did you get?? u either get some very very very very very high end rotor, or kena carrot big time liao... check around the US website, if you are talking about the normal OEM replacement rotor made by brembo, even add shipping, think u can get 4 pcs with that kind of price liao... [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tigershark1976

bro, $80 very generous liao leh... the price is actually around 70 nia.... can call lintrex, brembo AD to check it out...

Let others earn abit mah.... But price how low... No stock also no use... Lol

brembo rotor for $260 a pair for mazda 2? including installation?? bro mcf777 is going to ask you whether u got it in your dreamland... [laugh][laugh]

i dont need brembo brand. should recommend to those wannabe who put the Brembo cover.

i trust my stock rotor, per pair cheap cheap S$180.

last tiime kana conned by WS to skim at per pair S$50 - S$60. last for 3-4 months. waste $ skimming.

(edited)

i dont need brembo brand. should recommend to those wannabe who put the Brembo cover.

i trust my stock rotor, per pair cheap cheap S$180.

last tiime kana conned by WS to skim at per pair S$50 - S$60. last for 3-4 months. waste $ skimming.

bro, did you run in after skimming the rotor?? i heard that after skiming, need to run in, just like new rotor...

actually, i wanted to skiming rotor was 1 of the options i was thinking... i was quoted RM30 in Mal, but if can only last for a few months, then forget it liao, wasting RM 30 is okie but to wait for 2 hour is stupid.....

Edited by Tigershark1976

yap, you are rite bro..., cant get it at $80.... the correct price is around $70/ pc! [laugh][laugh] call a few dealers today and the price is around 70+ b4 GST. but most doesnt have stock, got to order and wait for 3 months.

lol....Thanks for letting me know.

I got mine at slightly pricey sum as I wanted slotted. :D

maybe they didnt do a good job, there are sound when i brake. maybe not smooth enough.

du lan, i just change brake pad (S$90 per pair) and rotor (S$180 per pair) and the sound disappear.

to me, brake pad, rotor and tyre are the most important assets.

Edited by Mcf777

what series of brembo rotor did you get?? u either get some very very very very very high end rotor, or kena carrot big time liao... check around the US website, if you are talking about the normal OEM replacement rotor made by brembo, even add shipping, think u can get 4 pcs with that kind of price liao... [laugh][laugh]

it's the replacement for 4-pot brembo calipers. seems to be the market rate. i'm actually now on another brand which is even more expensive [:p]

(edited)

it's the replacement for 4-pot brembo calipers. seems to be the market rate. i'm actually now on another brand which is even more expensive [:p]

what do u meant by "replacement for 4-pot brembo calipers"?? u meant u bough a rotor for the 4-pot brembo calipers? or the price u paid is for a 4-pot brembo calipers?

Edited by Tigershark1976

maybe they didnt do a good job, there are sound when i brake. maybe not smooth enough.

du lan, i just change brake pad (S$90 per pair) and rotor (S$180 per pair) and the sound disappear.

to me, brake pad, rotor and tyre are the most important assets.

bro, sounds usually caused by the brake pad, the grease applied on the back of brake pad worn/washed out liao... if rotor wrapped, it your steering will vibrate like nobody business...

lol....Thanks for letting me know.

I got mine at slightly pricey sum as I wanted slotted. :D

yap, brembo slotted disk is much more ex.... guess they have to spend more time QC the end product as slotted disk is more fragile...

I got Brembo OEM brake disc replacements for my Honda City, Honestly dun feel any diff. Changes to brake pad more effective. Stock rotors are OK.

I got Brembo OEM brake disc replacements for my Honda City, Honestly dun feel any diff. Changes to brake pad more effective. Stock rotors are OK.

yah loh, thats y i said, there will be not much diff in terms of performance, rotor is a rotor... some more its just an OEM replacement, not the top model... for OEM replacement brembo rotors... the most is slightly better built quality. I was thinking to change if the price is similiar, by paying a few more bucks, hopefully it could last longer as well...

Some Brembo rotors are now MIC. I know 5 factories that are manufacturing for them.

nothing to suprise lah... i believe more than 50% of the stuff in my vios is MIC... nowadays, how to avoid MIC product?

↡ Advertisement