Where to get brembo rotor?

Tigershark1976

I change my BMW 520 rotor to Brembo Max before + Stock Brake Pad. The stopping distance is much shorter than full stock setup. In addition, it is lighter than stock rotor.

In conclusion, it only works on heavier car. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

TS, if you only using ur car for daily normal driving i suggest get rotors like VTTR, exzess which are cross drilled or slotted can already. Do note that cross drilled and slotted rotors eat brake pads faster and creates a lot of brake dusts, 2-3 days your whole rim fully covered with brake dusts. Anyway, no point spending so much getting expensive brembo rotors just because it is "brembo" and only or mostly using it for normal drive. If really want more braking power, get a decent set of BBK or at least change to slotted/cross drilled rotors, ssbh and performance brake pads.

I am hunting high & low for slotted rotor for Stream RN6. For TRW, can read from this forum (http://www.jscarforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=133#p227).

I think it carries brembo as well.

if you getting brembo rotors for your stock calipers, you can get them from the stockiest at waterloo street. Tanly or Thian seng. call before going down. my previous edix brembo rotors was bought from there.

Both TRW & Brembo rotor disc & pads' quality all dropped a lot already. Because due to cost cutting, many of them are made in China already. Meaning sub-out to some China factories to do production & purchase of raw material etc. That's why prices are cheaper nowadays.