Citibank SMRT Visa as Cashcard

Jj5599

Anyone used it as a cashcard in your vehicle IU? Does it require the new IU to be able to read? I tried on my IU but "error".

↡ Advertisement

Any bros here using Flashpay (on the new CEPAS-compliant IU) as a replacement for Cashcard? Are all gantries and car parks upgraded to read from Flashpay cards?

Quite a number of car park gantries are now CEPAS-compliant. I have used my EZ-Link successfully on these car parks. However, some car parks are still not CEPAS-enabled. Not sure whether I can use Flashpay on these car parks instead.

Any bros here using Flashpay (on the new CEPAS-compliant IU) as a replacement for Cashcard? Are all gantries and car parks upgraded to read from Flashpay cards?

Quite a number of car park gantries are now CEPAS-compliant. I have used my EZ-Link successfully on these car parks. However, some car parks are still not CEPAS-enabled. Not sure whether I can use Flashpay on these car parks instead.

I use the NETS Flashpay in my IU with auto-topup so very convenient.

However, not all car parks are upgraded to the new CEPAS compliant cards and so you still have to keep the old cashcard to use for those situations.

Thought auto top-ups is still not available for Flashpay? I am using EZ-Link with auto top-up most of the time. On non-CEPAS carparks, I uses Cashcard.

I have tried Flashpay on some non-CEPAS carparks and it works. However some carparks do not accept Flashpay. So end up have to use Cashcard instead.

Think SG is slow in adopting these technologies. If I am not wrong, Octopus cards are widely in use in HK.

Thought auto top-ups is still not available for Flashpay? I am using EZ-Link with auto top-up most of the time. On non-CEPAS carparks, I uses Cashcard.

I have tried Flashpay on some non-CEPAS carparks and it works. However some carparks do not accept Flashpay. So end up have to use Cashcard instead.

Think SG is slow in adopting these technologies. If I am not wrong, Octopus cards are widely in use in HK.

Others use one Octopus card, we use multiple Crap cards.

Still got many carparks not CEPAS-enabled, so very inconvenient if you're using flash card. ever kanna stuck when my normal cash card had insufficient value and the gantry was not CEPAS-compliant, and many cars behind waiting already... luckily the kind driver behind could loan me his card and I paid him cash...

On using credit card, i know the POSB Everyday card can be used on the old IU. Not sure about M1 though...

↡ Advertisement