Reviews on Skoda cars

CH_CO

oct batch around 107k new.

most dealer would offer u max 70k or lesser,keep the car and drive man.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I like the superb too. Was in chezh republic for a few months and the car is considered prestigous to drive. But when i told the locals how much it costs in singapore, they laughed thier ass off. Dont blame them. Nice car, but could do with some facial redsigning. Is there a SKODA club where can see pics and share the gatherings? I am looking at either skoda or VW for my next car.

Edited by Becool73

Neutral Newbie

I like the superb too. Was in chezh republic for a few months and the car is considered prestigous to drive. But when i told the locals how much it costs in singapore, they laughed thier ass off. Dont blame them. Nice car, but could do with some facial redsigning. Is there a SKODA club where can see pics and share the gatherings? I am looking at either skoda or VW for my next car.

There is a lot of information here www.vagsg.com

HI Guys, Letting go my sporty blue OCT 2011 Octavia 1.4 (TSI). Brand new condition. Mileage done only 17,000km. With Factory Fitted Sports rims. Paintwork is protected by CSii. Grooming done regular, solar film.

Interested party call 96822093. View to appreciate.

your octy is sedan and not combi right?

and it's registered oct 2010? think got typo above [:p]

Go to any country tell them our car prices. Be it QQ or Fallala, they will laugh their dick off [hur] Garmen need mula to pay exorbitant salaries and act [angel]

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro....let me know if you are interested in mine.... :D

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...012&DL=1000

Yes, skoda superb is really good. If i ever buy a car again, skoda will be one of my top choices, along w ford n vw

Hi bro. Saw ur Superb ad on sgcarmart. 106k is abit steep leh. Can offer better or not. By the way, ur Kumar is it? The contact person says Kumar.

LOL! Fallalaaaa! Agree absolutely bro. But the fact is, COE concept should be imposed on those who ca afford more then two cars. I recently checked out a Roc 1.4, 1 1/2 yrs old. The selling price is $122,800 lehhhh! KNN! After i did my maths, after trading in my civic, down 20k, i still pay 1.2k p/mth for installment. NBCB! That's the price of a 520 just 1 yr ago. b------ds impose policy without considering the layman. With thier salary, they can afford anything they want, so just impose only. KNNCCB!

Same... was looking at the Fabia, but since the price difference is so narrow between that and the Golf, the only image is that you're either a Skoda die-hard or a cheapskate that cannot afford a Golf lol.

Pity, it's a nice car too =(

Neutral Newbie

Yes....bro ...its me......

My car is the cheapest of all Skoda cars in sgcar mart bro...... [bounce2]

What proce you are looking at....???

Same... was looking at the Fabia, but since the price difference is so narrow between that and the Golf, the only image is that you're either a Skoda die-hard or a cheapskate that cannot afford a Golf lol.

Pity, it's a nice car too =(

Fabia should be compared with Polo instead. If the price gap is indeed narrow between Fabia and Golf, of course the choice is Golf. Build wise, Golf is distinctively more superior, IMHO.

Regards,

Hey man! Txs for the reply. My name is Kannan. Any chance to view the car and test drive? If ur the direct owner then i need to find a way to sell my car first. And normally if u sell to dealer without buying a car from them, then the price will be atrocious. So i need to weigh the cost circumstances before deciding. Thus asked if u could offer better price. PM if can view ur car. Txs.

Hi Velocity! Tried looking at the web site you gave me. DOnt see anything about Skoda cars, except Audi (way out of my budget, LOL) and VW (ridiculous prices now). DO enilgthen me with the exact link about skoda cars if possible. Many thanks!