Reviews on Skoda cars

CH_CO

driving the superb combi now.. must say it's a very smooth drive..way more smooth than my sx4 previously.. perhaps the 1.8l engine and DSG gearbox made the difference.. thou I tot 1.8 vs 1.6 is not that big a diff but after driving.. the difference is apparent

As what many had said, interiors are spacious and well build and the current version is chockfull of equipment

Adaptive bi-xenon headlights, daytime running lights, auto headlights and rain detection wipers, headlight washers, panoramic sunroof, blinds for rear passengers

Electric boot, electric side mirrors, factory RNS-510 GPS, Bluetooth connectivity, supports MDI and SD cards, voice control, parallel park assist, 8 point parking sensors. Factory tinted glass, Loads of leg room and humongous boot. FC is decent at 12.5km/l. some nifty features is rear reading lights which can be set to on when doors open.. good for fitting my girl into car seat in dark carparks

only complain is the factory tinted glass is not dark enough so abit warm driving in noon-day sun. can be fixed by fixing 3M solar film thou

Edited by Ril3k
↡ Advertisement

driving the superb combi now.. must say it's a very smooth drive..way more smooth than my sx4 previously.. perhaps the 1.8l engine and DSG gearbox made the difference.. thou I tot 1.8 vs 1.6 is not that big a diff but after driving.. the difference is apparent

As what many had said, interiors are spacious and well build and the current version is chockfull of equipment

Adaptive bi-xenon headlights, daytime running lights, auto headlights and rain detection wipers, headlight washers, panoramic sunroof, blinds for rear passengers

Electric boot, electric side mirrors, factory RNS-510 GPS, Bluetooth connectivity, supports MDI and SD cards, voice control, parallel park assist, 8 point parking sensors. Factory tinted glass, Loads of leg room and humongous boot. FC is decent at 12.5km/l. some nifty features is rear reading lights which can be set to on when doors open.. good for fitting my girl into car seat in dark carparks

only complain is the factory tinted glass is not dark enough so abit warm driving in noon-day sun. can be fixed by fixing 3M solar film thou

sorry, 12.5km/l is not decent. its fantastic for a car of this cat!

never knew it can be so good. i thought 9+ will be the norm.

1 whole week stil no reply... guess nt many:

1) know/appreciate/discover the brand's x-factor,

2) seriously overpriced. last sat's ST review says the 1.8 yeti goes for >$180k. geesh [rolleyes]

Anyone driving skoda yeti or superb? Need a review on the two models as i am considering passing my fit to my sis and changing.

Looks like the Japs are falling out, with more ppl switching to other makes. [drivingcar]

superb not bad, good choice but until now no after market, which mean no one buy is it??

got try the car last 2 year like that, spacious, nice interior and features definitely better than 3 series

It's overpriced currently. [thumbsdown] I am currently awaiting lower COE, before committing C180 for my wife.

i've not seen any fabia vRS on the roads so far.. guess is super rare breed.. [laugh]

actually superb and C180 cannot be more different. One is flagship model.. the other is compact executive sedan.. equipment level is... to be blunt.. worlds apart.. and so is the space.. and of coz branding.. skoda is average joe's ride.. Merc.. is for more well to do.. of coz servicing and parts pricing is also world's apart.. pricing looks ex bcoz it is a skoda..compared to C180 but for the equipment and space you're getting for the px.... a equivalent E class will cost much much more

compared to C180 but for the equipment and space you're getting for the px.... a equivalent E class will cost much much more

well said ! [thumbsup] sorry hor, skoda not for average joe. Average joe drives Kia, Nissan etc ... Skodas are for connoisseurs [grin]

ha.. yah.. in SG not average joe.. in UK/Europe.. where is abt $30k.. more for pple on the street.. in SG.. even the suzy swift.. average joe have prob paying!

↡ Advertisement