Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

They decided to kill first or be killed later. It's a dog eat dog world.

Zombies became insignificant.

defeat the title of the series, pity those zombies come out only got killed   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Abraham's lines from S06e14 gonna become a classic meme...

'“You know how to bite a dick Eugene, and I mean that with the utmost respect.”

Abraham_Apologize.png

Edited by Jellandross

Ok new episodes starts. Last one ending see a shocker - at least to me haha... White and black mixed!

Like you order soya bean with chendol wahahahaha

Soya Bean with Grass Jelly...... [:p]

medium_10509227793.jpg

Edited by Vratenza

(edited)

Damn cock finale ending to season 6. It's like being interrupted just before the end of a good sex and told that you can only continue with the finale 6mths later.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

P/s: which is not a total surprise to me seeing how the tv series love doing such cliffhangers.

Edited by Jellandross

(edited)

Damn cock finale ending to season 6. It's like being interrupted just before the end of a good sex and told that you can only continue with the finale 6mths later.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

P/s: which is not a total surprise to me seeing how the tv series love doing such cliffhangers.

Yup yup. Kind of a cop out, saved Negan/Lucille to the last episode then copped out without showing who got the honours.

I *bet you* that next season they'll do something even lamer like open with a totally irrelevant back story episode like the Morgan one (when people were waiting to find out what happened to Glenn the first time).

In the comics, you know who dies, I hope. They'll likely change it here. Opinion is divided on the Net. Abraham is touted as the likely one, but I think Daryl's gonna bite it. He is a non-comic book character (and therefore non-canon). Time to go, I think, even if it's a horrible way to go.

Anyway, Daryl's stupidity caused all this. He should've let that idiot Carol go to hell. And really, the one to be killed horribly should have been Carol more than anyone else. Just a couple of peashooter bullets to the arm and leg don't count as sufficient torture for her, IMO. The sole purpose of that sequence was to show how Morgan finally gets back to killing for someone he "loves". You could see that coming a mile away after Carol tells him that he will eventually kill for love.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

(edited)

Very likely is the same guy in the comic thats who Negan chose in the comic. But this cliff hanger is way too long. I agree they should have shown who was picked. That way it will be like Game of thrones season 5.

Edited by GLZT

Season 7 episode 1 today ð

Super awful/painful episode to watch, the new crazy guy smash Glenn n the big guy's head like potato killing them both ð­ð­ð­ð­ð­

Glenn's getting whack was so realistic. They eye bulging and his trying to speak. Pace was too slow tho.

Glenn's getting whack was so realistic. They eye bulging and his trying to speak. Pace was too slow tho.

Yep, really hard to watch him being beaten up

• Praise 4

Yep, really hard to watch him being beaten up ððð

The crazy guy is really hardcore ððð

Negan and The Saviors. Should be interesting when they meet the king.
  • Praise 2

Nice show - wait for next Monday Episode 2.

Just now Rick shld take the Axe and whack the f**ker's head - use him as a shield then ask his workers to free the rest of Rick's gang... hahahaha

Quite a difficult episode to watch, especially with the demise of a popular character from S01 and also a very likeable character from S04.

Very interested to know how brutal Negan's death will be like... the day it happens.

• Praise 1

Quite a difficult episode to watch, especially with the demise of a popular character from S01 and also a very likeable character from S04.

Very interested to know how brutal Negan's death will be like... the day it happens.

I hope this doesn't work out as a spoiler but in the comic, Neagan has not die despite losing.

The producers did mention that the ending of the drama is going to be different from the comic though.

↡ Advertisement