Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

He inside jail in Alexandria mar.....Maggie wanted to kill him in one of the past episode but stopped short after seeing how broken he was and was begging to be killed.

He was talking to Judith in his cell and he looks happy. Not like when he was begging maggie to kill him.

Do you all think Negan will be back but back in a Good guy roll ?

Maybe help to train folks how to kill more walkers wahahaha

I hope so as he is a nice character. He showed some passion with Carl
↡ Advertisement

He was talking to Judith in his cell and he looks happy. Not like when he was begging maggie to kill him.

I hope so as he is a nice character. He showed some passion with Carl

In real cases there are instances where man bore out their entire heart out to escape the beast within themselves. Man are like that.....keep inside long long and hidden until the devil comes out to play.

as in second half of season 9?

season 9 is back to being quite good, but too many characters gone... michonne going soon as well.

Huh, she dying before or after see Rick again?

(edited)

after rick died, i like no mood to follow already.  can watch finale without watching the rest of season 9 after mid-season finale?

Edited by Chongster

after rick died, i like no mood to follow already. can watch finale without watching the rest of season 9 after mid-season finale?

Rick died har? I thought he was evacuated by the helicopter after he plunged into the river.....

Season 9 is good. I was bored after season 8 but 9 made me a fan again. Do go watch. Now i am waiting for S10.

Yeah he was rescued. Probably will be back in the final season to end the show.

Rick died har? I thought he was evacuated by the helicopter after he plunged into the river.....

Season 9 is good. I was bored after season 8 but 9 made me a fan again. Do go watch. Now i am waiting for S10.

Yeah he was rescued. Probably will be back in the final season to end the show.

Hey bro....well come back! Ya.....have been watching since season 1 and try not to miss any episode. Actually i only started to watch the 2nd or 3rd episode of season 1 as back then it was a new show and wasnt used to the timing of the slot. Now its the only series i watch.......rest of the weekdays my tv will be off .....

Thanks for the welcome. I am watching it as i had followed for so many seasons already. Luckily season 9 is good and made me riveted back to the screen.

Watching Billions, Suits (Next season is the last), Shameless US, GOT (Who doesn't), Stranger things, Blacklist etc

Hey bro....well come back! Ya.....have been watching since season 1 and try not to miss any episode. Actually i only started to watch the 2nd or 3rd episode of season 1 as back then it was a new show and wasnt used to the timing of the slot. Now its the only series i watch.......rest of the weekdays my tv will be off .....

Thanks for the welcome. I am watching it as i had followed for so many seasons already. Luckily season 9 is good and made me riveted back to the screen.

Watching Billions, Suits (Next season is the last), Shameless US, GOT (Who doesn't), Stranger things, Blacklist etc

Ya....me too! The new group they are fighting seems to be more ruthless than all the previous ones.....like they have lost their souls......many characters died a few weeks ago........haiz! Same in mcf.....a lot of colourful characters......best is not to take things personal......take time off when things turn south.
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Sigh...stopped watching long ago. Last I remember was COOORAAAL being bitten fatally.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

Do give WD a try man. Its like prison break, season 1 is good. Then season 2 sucks and season came back good. Then season 4 sucks.

Sigh...stopped watching long ago. Last I remember was COOORAAAL being bitten fatally.

• Praise 1