Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

Walking Dead Season 8, Episode 1,...hmm...seems positive for Rick, a bit too easy. Dunno where's Negan army though.

And the back and forth cuts, a bit disjointed and confusing.

• Praise 1

Walking Dead Season 8, Episode 1,...hmm...seems positive for Rick, a bit too easy. Dunno where's Negan army though.

And the back and forth cuts, a bit disjointed and confusing.

And Gabriel...what the fffffffff.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bro, download. Season 8 ended long ago liao.

Season 8 started on Feb 25th rite..

SH channel is it Ch505...anyone here watched season 8 episode 1 yet ? Any encore screening ?

haha. season eight is actually half way through guys.  walking dead will do half season, then break, then second half. 

latest episode was quite good but i doubt they can ever regain the magic of the first few seasons.

• Praise 1

actually they have been in alexandria or a rural or suburban setting too long. should go back to a city so that they can have a different setting and freshen things up a bit.

if can show a Washington without people, will be quite interesting for viewers.

Turbocharged

Thanks for the info. I have been waiting for S09E01 keke

haha. season eight is actually half way through guys.  walking dead will do half season, then break, then second half. 

latest episode was quite good but i doubt they can ever regain the magic of the first few seasons.