Anyone here follows "The Walking Dead"?

Jj5599

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Do continue bro. 

Will try bro. Gotta catch up on south park, better call saul etc. And the boys s2 will begin soon. All much better shows in my opinion.

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

I can't rmb where I stopped alr hahaha maybe shld restart from season 1 😛

i stop at the season a bad guy catch all of them and bash their head out with a (wired club i think ) 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i stop at the season a bad guy catch all of them and bash their head out with a (wired club i think ) 

Negan (bad guy) bashed Abraham then Glen's heads to pieces with a barbed wire baseball bat ("Lucille"). 

It was probably the goriest episode... and the saddest... in the series up to that point. A lot of people were turned off by that. I wasn't. Because they more or less stayed true to the comics up to that point. Glen was dead meat there too. Abraham was never in the comics, so his death brought the source and derived materials closer together. And Abraham was bashed to death first as a fake out so they could shock us with Glen's demise. They liked to do that (fake outs with Glen), like in a previous infamous dumpster escape scene with guts spilling out everywhere.

Anyway, it was still worth watching at that point as I considered Negan to be more interesting than the Governor or any other big villain up to that point. Until Negan started to pussy out a bit by going soft on COOORALLLL!!!

Finally, Rick and his peeps defeat Negan and what happens? They don't kill him! But that's how it happens in the comics too, I think. 

Anyway, it got too repetitive for me at that point. I dislike all the endless flashbacks too. And the practically incoherent mumbled dialogue... that once you rewind and manage to decipher it, just makes you cringe at how cheesy it is. 

The best episodes were under Frank Darabont (the "The Mist" guy) in my view.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 4

22 minutes ago, AndrewLee72 said:

Bad news. Showing season 1 episodes.. zzzzz

One of the best seasons in my view. Wouldn't mind a rewatch, but not if it's censored in typical sg style. 

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1

22 hours ago, Chongster said:

yeah man would watch it just to see Rick again.  like seeing a old friend. 

I suspect Rick will be back for season 11.

Upcoming new episodes will be aired on 1 March, but Starhub is going to discontinue FOX Channel WEF 8 March. Really bad timing..Sigh..

So anyone know where to watch TWD after that??

↡ Advertisement