Poor Cat Stuck Underneath Car At Jurong Carpark

Vulcann

Imagine you are the owner & in a hurry to leave when you encounter this:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...ng_carpark.html

Poor Cat Stuck Underneath Car At Jurong Carpark

post-5981-1296130349_thumb.jpg

STOMPer Via found a cat stuck underneath a car at a carpark opposite Jurong Point. The STOMPer and her boyfriend tried to pull the cat out to no avail.

Said the STOMPer:

"My boyfriend and I were at the carpark opposite Jurong Point when we passed by a car and spotted a cat's leg protruding from underneath the vehicle.

"At first, we thought it was a fake cat. When we went nearer, trying to force the cat out, it made all sorts of sounds.

"It was just unable to come out. We left a note for the car owner to inform him of the cat.

"We really hope the cat will be fine."

↡ Advertisement

someone may call civil defence liao..?

My friend had ever withnessed the cat sleeping on the lorry wheel and the lorry really just drove off and the cat become hair less...or fur less?

It seem more and more cats like to sleep at multi car park especially those newer estate. Although i don,t hate cat and sometime i find them quite cute ,but cat lovers also know it is againist the rule to keep cats in hdb and they also don,t want to feed the leftover food at the void deck. So they feed them near mscp and this had cause the cat to loiter at the car park and ended up sleeping and scratching other people car...

there is this cat in my mscp that loves to sleep on cars.. made a lot of scratches on my boot lid liao..

sometimes, in morning, there will be paw prints all over my car.. with dried saliva and hair... really helpless... :(

this is the correct time to call 999 [laugh][laugh]

to save the cat

the rest of the cases -> pls settle privately or hire a lawyer.

cat case -> we will send 10 cars, 20 bikes and 100 men there!

LOL.

maybe the cat can be saved if the owner returns to open the bonnet to retrieve the cat from the top?

another way is to push the body of the cat back to the hole so that it can re-adjust itself.

i wouldnt drive a car w/o removing the cat cos i dont want to kill a life or create a bloody mess inside the bonnet.

Edited by Babyt

Neutral Newbie

there is this cat in my mscp that loves to sleep on cars.. made a lot of scratches on my boot lid liao..

sometimes, in morning, there will be paw prints all over my car.. with dried saliva and hair... really helpless... :(

Park top floor, open air