How often you bring your kids to the park......

KARTer

How often you bring your kids to the park/library as compared with shopping malls?? ......

Nothing wrong with trips to the malls, but personally my wife and I prefer spending time with my kids away from the malls :D

↡ Advertisement

Good question....my kids bring their GF to the park and mall now. :D

How often you bring your kids to the park/library as compared with shopping malls?? ......

Nothing wrong with trips to the malls, but personally my wife and I prefer spending time with my kids away from the malls :D

[laugh][laugh]

mall is to shop. park?? :wub:

anyway...running out of idea where to bring my 6 yr old to liao....

Edited by Baphomet

I like to bring my kids to park than shopping malls. I will try to avoid crowded areas as i hate to squeeze and wait for parking lots etc...Unless there is a need to go mall to buy things otherwise i will avoid. Most of the time i will being them to Kids' Kampong, Pasir Ris Park, East Coast Park, Goat Farm, Qian Hu Fish Farm.

also, every year new malls pop up somewhere, how about converting one or two golf courses to park land?? sgp seems to have highest concentration of golf courses per sq meter or per 1000 persons in the world considering we always say we live in on a tiny island with limited space..... i think public parks allow more visitors to enjoy themselves per every sq meter of land compare with golf courses.... of course they will say we must sacrify space for the elites.... what to do? [blush][bigcry]

Not often to the parks, cos I hate the heat. I do however, occasionally bring them Labordor Park, Mt Faber, Botanic Garden, etc...on some evening. But my kids get their outdoor 'fixes' while they are at my in-law's place in the day, on weekdays.

I prefer the indoors, so my kids to go to the library quite a bit. But they visits malls more than anything else. Almost daily for dinner, junk treats, etc.

Not often to the parks, cos I hate the heat. I do however, occasionally bring them Labordor Park, Mt Faber, Botanic Garden, etc...on some evening. But my kids get their outdoor 'fixes' while they are at my in-law's place in the day, on weekdays.

I prefer the indoors, so my kids to go to the library quite a bit. But they visits malls more than anything else. Almost daily for dinner, junk treats, etc.

Library is GOOD. In fact, the book "Hard Truths" endorses it! Makes your child more equipped for academic excellence [laugh]

Outdoors is also good, but I find that children sometimes fall sick easily particularly due to the heat and get insect bites. So LL just bring them to mall / library, and other places with air-con.

Places people don't go to, Haw Par Villa is one, a nce secluded place to spend a few hours talking about your younger days, like what I did before with my boys when they were still young.

My boys don't bring GF to park, they bring home, got free makan, and ........bed. [:p]

[laugh][laugh]

mall is to shop. park?? :wub:

anyway...running out of idea to where to bring my 6 yr old to liao....

Narrr...you saw all my boys that night, they're past the "mor" part. :D

Btw, a roasted another 4 blend mix. Yummy, this is for my guys. On CNY!! Got extras I keep for you.

350g.

go park dun anyhow mo hor.... [laugh]

then you bring their GF's mom where? :D:D

↡ Advertisement