Obsessed with bigger boobs?Chubby better.

Csnewbie

img007nk.jpg

STOMPer Plastic Surgeon thinks Singaporean girls' growing obsession with getting bigger breasts are ridiculous, since sexy women are those are healthy and are confident about their own bodies.

The STOMPer was referring to a report in The New Paper today (Jan 30), about the increasing number of Singaporean women buying products to improve their cup size, despite their unproven claims and health risks.

Some of the products include oestrogen cookies, bust-boosting chewing gum and candies.

Said the STOMPer:

"I find it sad that our girls have to resort to risking their health to get bigger breasts, when they are in fact one of the most beautiful women in the world, in my opinion.

"Personally, I think women who are healthy and confident about themselves and their bodies are sexier than any supermodel.

"Plastic surgery and cosmetic are enhancements are OK if there is something really wrong with their bodies -- like for those people who become disfigured after an operation.

"But when perfectly good looking women take products that might cause side effects just because they want to look like Hollywood stars, I think that's quite sad."

Blogger Hong Quiu Ting, 22, was reported in The New Paper to have tried breast enhancement pills sold for $35 on eBay, but had neck pain, felt giddy and vomited often when she used the product.

She also tried the Must Up candies -- with each packet containing 10 pieces of sweets costing $10.

The candies promised to increase her bust size by 5cm in 20 days.

She said her breasts felt slightly firmer after about three weeks, but she stopped taking the candies when she was offered a free breast-filling treatment by a doctor.

The Straits Times also reported that three teens suffered from diarrhoea and gastric pains when they substituted their main meals with made-in-Japan breast enhancement F-cup cookies for two weeks.

Experts say that unproven 'short cuts' -- like eating more chicken breast meat, drinking papaya milk shakes or massages -- to breast enhancement do not work.

The simplest way to have bigger breasts is to get fat or chubby, says plastic surgeon JJ Chua of Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre.

Although i like big boobs myself.I too believe being chubby is the natural way to get big boobs.
What are your experiences?Views?Do gals with big boobs get harassed?Do they feel uneasy.
↡ Advertisement

that's because the FREE today and mypaper slapped with all kinds of bust enhancer ads

everyday while travelling in MRT, see the ads liao even a 34C chabo thinks her boob is small :D

Edited by Wt_know

I dunno?! If that's what you and your wife are doing, fine. Just do it behind closed doors. :D

You dunno ? U mean you and wifey never do Breastfeeding ? [lipsrsealed]

(edited)

I suddenly have this feeling that beautiful girls are natural painkillers. [rolleyes]

SG girls don't know their roles.They are usually competitors of their male counterpart. [:(]

Edited by Csnewbie

I think a diet with lots of meat would help give big ones. Donno whether it would play havoc with health though.

Anyway those who've been to mid east region will have noticed... plenty of big cups [laugh] Must be due to all the kebabs...

By the way, why is this thread in FOOTBALL channel???

Edited by Sosaria

By the way, why is this thread in FOOTBALL channel???

Sorry ....not so versed with the system.

Anyway gives some sensual interest to the channel. :D