Sports mode

Minikong

siao liao, ever since, i try my sports mode, i now cannot drive without it, as back to normal mode the car is not so responsive, and sound from the exhaust is so sleepyzzzz

heard that sports mode will drink up your petrol like crazy is it true?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

siao liao, ever since, i try my sports mode, i now cannot drive without it, as back to normal mode the car is not so responsive, and sound from the exhaust is so sleepyzzzz

i think if i go sports mode, my FC will be 6.5km/l [sweatdrop]

my car will always in Sport# mode day in day out on the road, only in Intelligent mode in carpark before shutting off the engine...... Ya, the power mode in cars nowadays is really like drug........

i think if i go sports mode, my FC will be 6.5km/l [sweatdrop]

ya that the problem i am facing, 1 week i have to top up 3 times, 1 time is around $70 dollar, so 1 month, my petrol is $600++

[knife]

my car will always in Sport# mode day in day out on the road, only in Intelligent mode in carpark before shutting off the engine...... Ya, the power mode in cars nowadays is really like drug........

but this reframe me from modding cars, as u will think that sports mode fc is already scary what if i go and do up my car [knife]

ya that the problem i am facing, 1 week i have to top up 3 times, 1 time is around $70 dollar, so 1 month, my petrol is $600++

[knife]

wa, ur car nvr rev less than 5000rpm ar???

Edited by JaydenSTI

wa, ur car nvr rev less than 5000rpm ar???

i seldom hit 4-5k rpm, as i am not a heavy foot lol

only some time, i see the road very clear i then wack my car.

but my fc is woooooooooooooo lousy [bigcry]

Use Sports mode sparingly....Once I use Sports mode, it was like on drugs....the adrealine rush, the responsiveness, the eagerness to rev higher b4 switching gear...BUT the amt of fuel it GUZZLE is frightening....so I do it this way...3 weeks guai guai....4th wk.... [pirate]. Coz reving your car once in a while acts to clear up the pipelines. but then again mine is an MPV n urs is a mini.

If you can drive sports mode all the time, it means your sports mode is simply not sport enough. heh

nope it is time for me to have a more powerful machine, as power is never enough

If you can drive sports mode all the time, it means your sports mode is simply not sport enough. heh

[laugh] [laugh]

I can't drive sports mode all the time because not enuf road to use.

(edited)

definitely. your car is too weak, get another. hyak hyak

yes the day when i tio toto, as my car century sprint is kinda slow at 7.2sec, so when tio will aim for some thing decent below 5 sec

Edited by Minikong

Neutral Newbie

nope it is time for me to have a more powerful machine, as power is never enough

Here you are complaining that your FC is high yet you still yearn a more powerful ride? Sheesh...how oxymoronic can people get? [rolleyes]

My Jazz also got the sport mode.

It somehow makes the car more powerful.

When I load up my car with full passengers,I will use the sport mode to drive.

Honda design this car engine very clever. Makes the jazz a very nice car to drive.

Wait, you drive a mini, & yet you need to top up 3 times a week? If you drive more powerful, more petrol hungry car than how?

Are you pushing your car a little too much? Just a question.

My Jazz also got the sport mode.

It somehow makes the car more powerful.

When I load up my car with full passengers,I will use the sport mode to drive.

Honda design this car engine very clever. Makes the jazz a very nice car to drive.

It shows that ur car not enuf power. Must use sport mode to get more pwr.

yes the day when i tio toto, as my car century sprint is kinda slow at 7.2sec, so when tio will aim for some thing decent below 5 sec

It's never just about century sprint .

there are many cars below 5sec

1. Chery QQ 2007

2. Civic Sir 1995

3. STi 2003

4. Lancer 1998

5. Ford Focus 2005

6. VW Golf 1998

...etc etc etc...

you want?

↡ Advertisement