Who heard of Delorean b4?

Carmour

u must be really young :)

Hahahaha!! [laugh] I second that. Pity the younger generation who never had the pleasure of loving one of the most iconic cars of all time!

this car has a special power. Connect it to a clock tower, like those found in a few schools or old buildings....wait for lightning to strike....and u will see your mom when she was young LOL

Never heard of this car before in my life...

Strange that one can import in a 1982 car. I thought can import in used cars only if it is less than 3 years old?

Yeah man, Marty McFly, Doc Emmet Brown, Hoverboard, Back to the Future?? All don't ring a bell for u??? Freakin legendary movie series with an equally legendary car man!!

this car has a special power. Connect it to a clock tower, like those found in a few schools or old buildings....wait for lightning to strike....and u will see your mom when she was young LOL

I wish can go back to the past..

haha... young is a relative word. But I must admit that I have not watched <back to the future>.

Front of the car looks very understated.

The side view probably looks more like a superstar.

haha... young is a relative word. But I must admit that I have not watched <back to the future>.

Front of the car looks very understated.

The side view probably looks more like a superstar.

for you not to have watched that.. mean you probably below 20 [laugh]

in this old fogies forum, that's like crawling age [laugh]

If I'm not mistaken this car has already been in Singapore for quite some time. Either it was imported new, or before the 3 year regulation came into place?

Of course it was not imported new... it just time warped in from the past. It only arrived last week. [lipsrsealed]

A new Delorean comp in USA is still building these and you can customize your needs. They are also restoring some old ones.

Dun think it's so expensive as quoted in your link. About USD$70000 without options but not including the Taxes and usual SG legalities.

The dealer wants to [knife] .

http://www.delorean.com/

Thanks for bringing this up, lotsa good memories flowing back.

cheers

As what others have mentioned, either you're really too young to have watched the Back to The Future movies, or you really reeeallllyyyy missed out on something way back. Damn, the movies are even out on DVD now. Go watch them! The car may not be the sportiest in real life, but in our imaginations, even the Bugatti Veyron has nothing on a car that can fly and time travel. Quad turbochargers you say? How about nuclear power? :D

"Roads? Where we're going... we don't need.... roads."

Edited by Requiemdk

As what others have mentioned, either you're really too young to have watched the Back to The Future movies, or you really reeeallllyyyy missed out on something way back. Damn, the movies are even out on DVD now. Go watch them! The car may not be the sportiest in real life, but in our imaginations, even the Bugatti Veyron has nothing on a car that can fly and time travel. Quad turbochargers you say? How about nuclear power? :D

"Roads? Where we're going... we don't need.... roads."

Mr. Fusion FTW! [laugh]