IF TOMORROW IS WAXING SESSION... BUT...

Versatile

if continue to RAIN, will you carry on with the appointment FIXED?!

Gin.. give some feedbacks. I booked CS2 package tomorrow but if rain non stop then ABIT POINTLESS right?!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Not really pointless. The polishing can help with whatever fine scratches or water marks on your ride. Plus the selant is not that lousy once kena rain will run off I suppose. But ultimately you're the owner and the one coming up with the mpney. If you dun feel happy spending it then just give them a call and dun do it lor ^_^

Hrmmmmm... still considering leh. Even the polishing job and the selant is good but ultimately will still gana dirt marks when you drive on wet road.

According to those polishing pple, they said even raining also can polish.

Of course they will say that else year end or rainy season they eat grass.

In reality, raining still can detail but there might not be sufficient time for the sealant to cure to optimize 100% set in. Esp if you kena those super heavy cats and dogs rain, immediately after wiping off the water you will feel its not that slick anymore, regardless how strong your sealant or solvent is present.

Of course they will say that else year end or rainy season they eat grass.

In reality, raining still can detail but there might not be sufficient time for the sealant to cure to optimize 100% set in. Esp if you kena those super heavy cats and dogs rain, immediately after wiping off the water you will feel its not that slick anymore, regardless how strong your sealant or solvent is present.

Yeah, that's the reason why i'm still considering whether should i go ahead with my detailing session with. I wouldn't want to spend more than $200 bucks for wax and sealant if the sealant did not optimize to 100%. As far as my understanding, you will require to put your car under sun light to let the sealant sits in.

if DIY, i will still continue with the waxing/sealant routine.. but if paid one.. i wait for the rain to stop..

sealant.. some need 24 hours to set.. so after apply.. immediately kena water.. abit sian...

Twincharged

The wax is to protect it from the rain. If the sealant is good should make it harder for ur paint to have watermarks etched into it and most of the rainwater will roll off faster.

Have to get use to it.

What if you done it, go out in less than 10min and heavy downpour on non raining season? heh...

Hard to predict also.

For me I will just leave my car at the groomer's place and the collect the next day to set the wax. Sounds crazy but just wanna look bling bling on New Year's day itself. Cant afford an inauspicious start right.. [laugh]

i will still wash my car even if i know its the raining season cos the rain cant wash away the layer of dirt....u still need to wash off urself.

According to those polishing pple, they said even raining also can polish.

yes correct. I will carry on do waxing for coming CNY.

Isnt raining the best way to test how good your waxing is? [:p]

yes correct. I will carry on do waxing for coming CNY.

Isnt raining the best way to test how good your waxing is? [:p]

If tested not good, then how? Ask for refund is it?

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement