Shenton Way season parking

Canisminor

Does anyone know the current season parking rates for the following Shenton Way buildings:

8 Shenton Way (Temasek Tower)

MAS Building

Capital Tower

Thanks [:)]

↡ Advertisement

MAS building season parking is only available for tenants. Think cost around $180+-.

Temasek Tower (8 Shenton Way) season parking for non-tenants is around $280+-.

Capital Tower I didn't bother to ask.

I'm parking at Conference Hall. Non-tenant at $230 pm

Thanks bro. [:)]

I am considering a job at Temasek Tower, so was weighing the costs of driving to work. Any idea if tenants get a better rate or if the waiting list is shorter ?

I did park at Conference Hall and walk across when I went for interview, but it is not very convenient when it is raining.

Sell off your car and take MRT lor.. There so convience for Public transport.. Unless you are working as sales then no choice.. Save money and time.. I really sometimes hates driving to work as my office and house downstairs is MRT station already..

Does anyone know the current season parking rates for the following Shenton Way buildings:

8 Shenton Way (Temasek Tower)

MAS Building

Capital Tower

Thanks [:)]

Unless u need car for work-related or fetch kids/wify to&fro from work/school, if not don't drive to work. Taking MRT might be preferable if your home is near one.

That's what I did even though company willing to pay for season lot after I started work in CBD. Want to avoid the hassle of driving nowadays with the many jams encountered or worse accidents along the way. Gotten sick of having to fight for space with so many vehicles on the road. Taking MRT only faced the occasional 2-3 mins delay, have not met any major delays yet [sweatdrop]

See the pros & cons of driving to work bf u decide

Actually going to work via public transport is quite ok, especially with those premium bus services. The part that I find unacceptable is that after a long & tiring day at work, I still got to take the MRT & LRT back home. The car is just a way of pampering myself after a long day at work. [dizzy]

Yeah, I totally agree.

When I first started working in Raffles Place/ Shenton Way and had to drag myself home on public transport after working late, I told myself no way I will work in that area again unless I can afford to drive to work. :ph34r:

Anyone knows where to get the numbers of the various building management to call them ? I tried looking at phone directory but find any info.

Sell off your car and take MRT lor.. There so convience for Public transport.. Unless you are working as sales then no choice.. Save money and time.. I really sometimes hates driving to work as my office and house downstairs is MRT station already..

This is so true, last time when i work in Robinsons road, i travelled from home to work by car and finally gave up after 2 weeks.

Not able to buy season parking as there are no more lots available to purchase, there are more than 30 persons in the queue waiting for their chances to get the season parking lot. Everyday i set off at 7.45am but reach office 1hr+ later due to traffic jams everywhere.

Talking about cost, i parked in 77 Robinsons, per hr @ $4.40, i have to pay more $40 / day. havent include CTE erp - $4, shenton way erp - $2.50, petrol...........

I find it very troublesome and costly to drive to work in town. I would rather take public transport if I had to work in town. For all other locations, driving to work would be better especially if you work in secluded areas like Loyang, Tuas or Senoko.

This is so true, last time when i work in Robinsons road, i travelled from home to work by car and finally gave up after 2 weeks.

Not able to buy season parking as there are no more lots available to purchase, there are more than 30 persons in the queue waiting for their chances to get the season parking lot. Everyday i set off at 7.45am but reach office 1hr+ later due to traffic jams everywhere.

Talking about cost, i parked in 77 Robinsons, per hr @ $4.40, i have to pay more $40 / day. havent include CTE erp - $4, shenton way erp - $2.50, petrol...........

i forgot to include, it only takes me 45mins - Mrt + all the walking (home to mrt, Mrt to work place), rather than 1hr+,

Cost for transportation -less than $2.20