Shenton Way season parking

Canisminor

MAS building season parking is only available for tenants. Think cost around $180+-.

Temasek Tower (8 Shenton Way) season parking for non-tenants is around $280+-.

Capital Tower I didn't bother to ask.

I'm parking at Conference Hall. Non-tenant at $230 pm

Hi sir.

Please advise if conference hall has waiting list or still open (as far as you know). Tks!

Hi sir.

Please advise if conference hall has waiting list or still open (as far as you know). Tks!

Hi, waiting list still.

My colleague has been trying to get a lot since a few months back and just 2 weeks ago when he enquired, no available season parking lots yet.

Hi, waiting list still.

My colleague has been trying to get a lot since a few months back and just 2 weeks ago when he enquired, no available season parking lots yet.

like that i would release the visitor lots to season parking only

Neutral Newbie

Hello. Anyone looking for carpark lot at Shenton Way (opposite Lau Pat Sat and SGX center)? Please send a pm if you are looking for one! ^^

Neutral Newbie

Hello. Anyone looking for carpark lot at Shenton Way (opposite Lau Pat Sat and SGX center)? Please send a pm if you are looking for one! ^^

Hi pls contact me at nine 6 eight eight eight 1 7 eight asap thanks

I have been on queue since March'2015 and finally gotten my season parking at Robinson Road.

Took me 1 year to wait and because my side here the season parking is relatively cheaper to other buildings, the queue is crazy. (low no. of lots too).

Driving in CBD area is not easy and not to mention the ERP too.

Looking for Car Park Lot in Shenton Way near LPS. What's the rate at SGX? Or around there?

SGX S$350 but for tenants only.

You can try One Shenton opposite SGX. I understand it cost S$421/month.

Now that gahmen is raising coupon & eps parking rate by 20%, season parking at Shenton Way also up 20%?

Before May, i know Asia Sq already $550 for tenant allocated lot and $600 for non-allocated lot.

Jui curious, what would the monthly season parking (sheltered condo lot) cost around AXA, International Plaza area?

Unless u need car for work-related or fetch kids/wify to&fro from work/school, if not don't drive to work. Taking MRT might be preferable if your home is near one.

That's what I did even though company willing to pay for season lot after I started work in CBD. Want to avoid the hassle of driving nowadays with the many jams encountered or worse accidents along the way. Gotten sick of having to fight for space with so many vehicles on the road. Taking MRT only faced the occasional 2-3 mins delay, have not met any major delays yet sweatdrop.gif

See the pros & cons of driving to work bf u decide

Back in 2011, your statement holds weight.

But now, with the frequent train breakdowns and delays every other day, it's questionable how reliable the MRT is.

anyone working in shenton ?

how's the traffic and parking availability on a Saturday morning ? … say One Fullerton or One Marina (NTUC building).

↡ Advertisement