Caltex along Dunearn rd towards Newton Circle

Dice

This gas station service staff are simply crap. I was there and wanna alight to get something from the convenient store but was trap behind a queue of car waiting to do wash. I didn't see them cos there was a van blocking so LL stuck there.

I see they had cones in between the pumps and gesture to the pump attendant to help shift it so I can drive thru and get out and not be trap behind the queue. The attendant signal cannot so I wind down window to ask nicely and he snapped at me. I was like WTF. Move a cone doesn't kill u so why the fock u snap at me. So I alighted and go ask the foking pump manager why can't they help so he said ok. I ask that foker attendant why he needed to shout at me saying cannot then in front of the manager he diam diam.

WTF. I wanna spend money in their store and kena a scolding for a small matter that they can help. If cannot shift then just tell me nicely la.

I din know what kind of service training Caltex provides but pls look into this. One experience enough to leave an impression that all service staff from Caltex are the same.

I drove away to the next pump and bought my stuff and was greet nicely by that station staff. Kudos to that pump just down from that Caltex.

↡ Advertisement

the one near ACS(I) right? I stopped patronising that station..it was the middle of the night and only 2 staff(1 guy + 1 lady) are working..i was the only customer..they were so busy chatting and service is so bochup..and yes they are sinkies with bad service attitude..gives me a look like i'm disturbing their romance talk..it was my last visit to that station. You should follow up with a complaint email to Chevron.

the one near ACS(I) right? I stopped patronising that station..it was the middle of the night and only 2 staff(1 guy + 1 lady) are working..i was the only customer..they were so busy chatting and service is so bochup..and yes they are sinkies with bad service attitude..gives me a look like i'm disturbing their romance talk..it was my last visit to that station. You should follow up with a complaint email to Chevron.

Before ACS barker... ACS(I) in dover leh..

I use that dunearn caltex quite often. No problem leh.

Caltex on alexandra is best, i use that most of the time.

If wash car, i use the caltex 24 hour car wash at balestier, the young PRC and indonesian washers very meticulous and clean... Last time i wanted to tip them but they refused also..

Edited by Viceroymenthol

Before ACS barker... ACS(I) in dover leh..

I use that dunearn caltex quite often. No problem leh.

Caltex on alexandra is best, i use that most of the time.

If wash car, i use the caltex 24 hour car wash at balestier, the young PRC and indonesian washers very meticulous and clean... Last time i wanted to tip them but they refused also..

its ACS barker that i encountered bad service

Sorry ah fellow bros,

can't post so hijack yours [:p]

It's concerning to newton circle.... i'm a bit confused on how to safely and drive correctly in newton circle and exit? Everytime when i approach newton circle, instead of risking involve in accident, i usually drive and exit at the first exit nearest to me and make a U-turn and approach newton circle again until i reach the exit i wanted... :wacko:

Can experienced bro here enlighten the noob here [laugh]

Generally they're alright la...they leave you alone until u want sth..BUT I got REALLY riled up when I discovered that they charge $5 TO USE THE VACUUM CLEANER YOURSELF. other than that..not much complaints lah

'snapped at me' reminded me of those stray dogs at Tampines, and Loyang Way, that tried to bite me. So lucky, i out-speed them with my road bike [laugh]

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

Sorry ah fellow bros,

can't post so hijack yours [:p]

It's concerning to newton circle.... i'm a bit confused on how to safely and drive correctly in newton circle and exit? Everytime when i approach newton circle, instead of risking involve in accident, i usually drive and exit at the first exit nearest to me and make a U-turn and approach newton circle again until i reach the exit i wanted... :wacko:

Can experienced bro here enlighten the noob here [laugh]

LOL. no offence bro.

anyway, no harm using the left most lane to go straight and then exit at your designated exit. there's no left turn only lane so if any car hits you on the right, it's their fault.

of course, you could keep a look out for idiot drivers who cut across from outer lanes to make an illegal left turn.

LOL. no offence bro.

anyway, no harm using the left most lane to go straight and then exit at your designated exit. there's no left turn only lane so if any car hits you on the right, it's their fault.

of course, you could keep a look out for idiot drivers who cut across from outer lanes to make an illegal left turn.

hmmm thanks for the tip! [laugh]

i thought i was in the wrong when last night i drove left most lane and the car beside me horn at me :wacko: relief to know that i was following the rule lol