Honda Jazz Driver Quarrel with Kopitiam Square Driver

Dafansu

Happened at about 1130am I was walking near to the overhead bridge in front of Sengkang Kopitiam Square when I saw two drivers shouting at each other. This is at the usual place where the Kopitiam mini- shuttle bus will park and wait for passengers to board the bus. The Honda Jazz was parked in front and I heard the driver sounding his car horn several times and eventually both came out and started shouting and gesturing at each other. The jazz driver insisted on not moving away his car even when told to do so. Parking is free at the carpark for the first hour, no harm going up and park the car, if not others will have problem turning in from the main road.

↡ Advertisement

The moment I saw this title, I thought it was SimonTan.

who is simon tan :D . It's an Indian driver age about 40s

no harm going up and park the car, if not others will have problem turning in from the main road.

First he may be waiting for someone/wife, n later can't find him then KpKb at him.

Very common, but if me I will tell that somebody, can't find me txt n wait at some place.

If the fellow duno how to txt then just wait.

Sg ppl cannot tahan wait, n its very bad occupied a bus pickup pts.

lazy to go up and park... some even park along the road side... sigh

park along road side dont dare to quarrel with the enforcement officer. Park within the compound near to the shuttle pickup point can F the driver

I hate people who parked at road side waiting for people (unless its for old granny or someone inconvience). Even so, If i need to wait to pick up someone, I called to make sure they are there when I picked them up, if not, I will park somewhere not obstructing traffic.

Worst are those that do that when there are parking lots nearby. Very inconsiderate.

Happened at about 1130am I was walking near to the overhead bridge in front of Sengkang Kopitiam Square when I saw two drivers shouting at each other. This is at the usual place where the Kopitiam mini- shuttle bus will park and wait for passengers to board the bus. The Honda Jazz was parked in front and I heard the driver sounding his car horn several times and eventually both came out and started shouting and gesturing at each other. The jazz driver insisted on not moving away his car even when told to do so. Parking is free at the carpark for the first hour, no harm going up and park the car, if not others will have problem turning in from the main road.

Just to add, Parking is free for 1st hour only if you have a Kompitiam Card.

I hate people who parked at road side waiting for people (unless its for old granny or someone inconvience). Even so, If i need to wait to pick up someone, I called to make sure they are there when I picked them up, if not, I will park somewhere not obstructing traffic.

Worst are those that do that when there are parking lots nearby. Very inconsiderate.

gone are the days where passengers wait for the cars... nowadays always see cars wait for ppl... [laugh]

i think if a car is going to pick you up, you shd fcuking be considerate and wait for the car... not let the car wait for you... ^_^

Just to add, Parking is free for 1st hour only if you have a Kompitiam Card.

when it 1st opened, i saw the very big sign 1st hour free parking.. so thought of parking there and walk over to compass point to save some parking $... drove one round then realised got no shade... so drove out... then realised payment only by kopitiam card... heng never park... caus emy kopitiam card with wife... if not kanna buy new one.. bloody gimmick....

Turbocharged

gone are the days where passengers wait for the cars... nowadays always see cars wait for ppl... [laugh]

i think if a car is going to pick you up, you shd fcuking be considerate and wait for the car... not let the car wait for you... ^_^

yes. this is exactly what i always tell my wife. i dont want to hog the lane just to wait for you.

Its not so much of who wait for who. Its about the situation leh. Nowadays, a lot of car park uses gantry system. Go in need to pay liao, not like last time, can wait inside car. Beside you can't wait at main roads, bus stop, or most roads for that matters without causing inconvience to other drivers. If the pessenger can be there slightly earlier, it saved the driver precious time ( *& maybe money) to turn in a carpark to wait, or prevent obstruct traffic to wait at main roads.

Edited by Kiadaw

Yes,I always tell wifey that it is better for passenger to wait for the car not ideal for the other way round as it may cause obstruction to other road user. Better for passenger to text or call once they have reached so driver can just pick up n go. Double zig zag line outside simei mrt Stn is one common place where inconsiderate drivers parked along the road causing obstruction

Its not so much of who wait for who. Its about the situation leh. Nowadays, a lot of car park uses gantry system. Go in need to pay liao, not like last time, can wait inside car. Beside you can't wait at main roads, bus stop, or most roads for that matters without causing inconvience to other drivers.

Got 15min grace leh. Plus 50cents boh lui meh?? If not, dont drive.

I am deeply honoured!

Thanks.

But unfortunately....I am at work at the stated time.

Sorry...wasn't me for sure!

The moment I saw this title, I thought it was SimonTan.

At Kopitam square first hour free regardless of if got card or not. But must have card to pay (I keep on in car especially for this)

The carpart DOES have shade, lots of carport rooves.

Blocking the bus is a arsewipe move and he deserved to be f*ed

↡ Advertisement