Epic car enthusiast gathering

Xavina

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys!

Lets just contemplate,

What do you guys think would make up an epic car enthusiast gathering? From all corners of car cultures? Jap, Conti, Italian etc.

- A huge gathering at a certain location where everyone can show off their rides? And perhaps workshops can show off their latest projects?

- A legalized drag race contest to check out those 1000HP evos, STIs, and other makes putting all their power to the ground?

- Prototypes from different car companies can present their latest work here

- Really exotic cars (e.g. Ferrari Enzo, Bugatti Veyron) can show their faces in one go

I know this might all sound "illegal", nonsensical and far-fetched. But let's just list out the stuff you would like to see in such an epic car get together, just for fun :D

↡ Advertisement

R u an organizer?

Or a normal guy with big dreams?

I like your idea...but hard to organize in Singapore. Unless you can offer a lucky draw of a Lexus LFA as the prize!!

few years back there was a gathering of local car forums of different makes at turf city (forgot who organised it).... it's just a gathering without drag race etc etc..... quite a lot of car fans showed up with their rides [:)]

maybe if there are prizes to be won, people will come??

Edited by KARTer

Maybe can approach the automobile association in sg to co-organize one?

With their name will be easier to get main sponsors...

Why wld anyone care about AA?

Neutral Newbie

isnt the veyron not allowed on singapore's roads?

Thats the whole point of such an event!

So those non road legal cars can show themselves on the road! :P

Neutral Newbie

R u an organizer?

Or a normal guy with big dreams?

I like your idea...but hard to organize in Singapore. Unless you can offer a lucky draw of a Lexus LFA as the prize!!

Well, I'm just contemplating. Haha. Other countries have such cool car enthusiast gathering. Soo jealous! Hopefully once the changi race track ready, we'll see more of this.

Those "Car-nival" and the other car exhibition quite fail IMO. People actually go there to take pictures of girls more than the cars [knife]

↡ Advertisement