Hair Shampoo for Males

Rollagt

Hello bros,

I like to check if any one of you here uses hair shampoo that will aid in increasing the hair volume.

Does it really work ? Any recommendations ?

↡ Advertisement

Hello bros,

I like to check if any one of you here uses hair shampoo that will aid in increasing the hair volume.

tried many many for past donkey years... still no improvement [laugh] [laugh]

best to cut down on MSG and no stress [;)]

yea there really is no shapmoo that can help with this.

for my experience all the saloon brand are just hyped up.

now im just used clear men's. it makes your hair feel thick n non greasy(not a good thing actually) but it improves volume. and ocassionally u can match it with conditioners when u feel that your hair has become too rough.

I find that shampoos that produces plenty of foam easily during wash is most damaging cos very likely the foams are the loads of chemicals they add into the shampoo. Go to People's Park Complex 3rd floor where they sell cheap toiletries ask for shampoos that have the least chemicals.

I find that shampoos that produces plenty of foam easily during wash is most damaging cos very likely the foams are the loads of chemicals they add into the shampoo. Go to People's Park Complex 3rd floor where they sell cheap toiletries ask for shampoos that have the least chemicals.

yup... never go for sub $10 shampoo, go to pharmacy get those european brands about $18-$30 thin foam type, it wont grown but rather slow down the hair loss [:(]

Hmm..since shampoo cant really work then perhaps I shd consult a Dr to ask for those hair growth pills.

colleague advise best not to take pills coz its straining to the liver. Haiz. -_-

Hmm..since shampoo cant really work then perhaps I shd consult a Dr to ask for those hair growth pills.

colleague advise best not to take pills coz its straining to the liver. Haiz. -_-

To be honest, there's no miracle pill for hair growth. Hair grafting, yes but not hair growth. Hair is smth that will be lost permanently if you dun take care of it. Whoever can come up with hair growth formula will become filthy rich but unfortunately nobody has done it yet.

done that for 8 months but stop liao (cost $27 for 1 month of prescription) .... it kinda stop falling but it won't grow if you did not address the root cause of the loss.

the side effects has been confirmed and published recently.

Bro good Shampoo do help..but regular exercise and massage your scalp to improve blood circulation.

think one of the cause of hair loss is bad blood circulation as we grow older. eat tonic too

Hair loss can be due to many factors, not just shampoo. It can be genetic inheritance(look at your dad), stress or becos of your hormones. You have to find out the root cause of your problem like our friend Jman888 had mentioned.

How do I go about finding the root cause of the problem ?

My dad had thin hair but not balding. For me, I am starting to have receding hairline on the forehead and currently I do not any hair loss problem.

Din see any hair on my pillow or bathroom floor when showering. Will be having my wedding photo shoot on May and like to look good before my hair condition deteriorate.

How do I go about finding the root cause of the problem ?

My dad had thin hair but not balding. For me, I am starting to have receding hairline on the forehead and currently I do not any hair loss problem.

Din see any hair on my pillow or bathroom floor when showering. Will be having my wedding photo shoot on May and like to look good before my hair condition deteriorate.

Use photoshop. :D

Use photoshop. :D

Aiyer..U v the bad one. Wait photo got thick and lushy hair, then actual day the guests see an uncle-like groom ! :D

Hello bros,

Funny that you started this thread. I discovered lately that I'm losing quite a bit of hair when I shower.

The day has finally come [:(]

Neutral Newbie

any suggestion for itch scalp and red bum? Having these for long time. dun really trust those yun nam shop somemore very ex.

any suggestion for itch scalp and red bum? Having these for long time. dun really trust those yun nam shop somemore very ex.

Use to buy this spray from watson..about $15...it is call Gen = 根..after shampoo spray on your scalp n massage..very cooling n minty...itchy no more

hair drop is a sight of wisdom [laugh]

tried many shampoo before, even the famous 霸王,nothing helps.

Gave up liao, let nature take its course..................bo bian!!! [:(]

↡ Advertisement