Hair Shampoo for Males

Rollagt

ya i use the anti dandruff too...

hair so soft until the place i go cut my hair ask me what shampoo i use.. she also want to use... [laugh]

hey me too!!! sometimes i go cut hair maybe new stylist.... they always comment my hair so soft.. "got do rebonding? if girls sure love to have hair like mine..."

but frankly speaking my hair soft since young... hhahah... but this shampoo really help with dandruff

↡ Advertisement

Haha. I also wan to see your asscord.

just back from kuantan.. but like just back from afghanistan..... they somemore play fireworks near my car.... some even drop on the roof of my car.. later sending for car wash

Currently using the new gold colour bottle from Sun Silk, seems to really work abit, but only a few week so need to see. See lots of people around me around my age (30) also having problem like this... Sigh... 30 only hair like thinning.... Sianzz......

Hi guys,

my hair stylist is a guy and he is not straight plus super hiao... i like him and he is like a sister to me..

well basically, this theory applies to both male and female, every three to six months you should change your hair parting... if anyone is still in your Aaron Kwok mcdonalds hair parting, its time to move on if you have that parting for soooo long... if you comb to your right side its time to move to the left for at least 5 months then move to the centre for two months than back to the left etc etc... its time to let the right side parting rest for a year... you can come extreme left then nearing to the centre etc... it takes a while to get use to the parting... you can also cut your hair and make it spikey or armani style..

avoid hair gel, wax is better, but use thinly... my friend who uses one tube of gel a week is now suffering a damaged scalp due to long term use of excessive gel.. they do not have genetic balding, told him when we were younger not to use so much gel.. now recovering veryyyyy slowly over the last 4 years... sigh.. he have to style spikey or funky with little wax... ask your stylist to give you a new cut... parting is dangerous haha..

take more vitamin C and Vitamin E, and evening primrose... dun care what pple say about women pills all that.. look good can liao, who cares

Hair loss can be due to many factors, not just shampoo. It can be genetic inheritance(look at your dad), stress or becos of your hormones. You have to find out the root cause of your problem like our friend Jman888 had mentioned.

Yup.

If you want to know where your hairline will be at certain ages, just look to your dad for reference.

It's medically certain that you inherited your dad's rate of hairloss.

Lucky for me, my dad at 58, isn't balding much. So fingers crossed as long as I take care.

IMHO.
To promote hair growth,  alternate two different shampoos. 
Use one that has mint ( or methanol ).  The minty / cooling effect can be an indication of clean scalp.