Hair Shampoo for Males

Rollagt

singapore does sell but i think not many places... if i rem correctly about $12 / bottle

used to get mine from indonesia direct..... when my aunt goes back.....

THis is for dandruff or hair growth?

i swear by this too... but the anti dandruff type... very effective

ya i use the anti dandruff too...

hair so soft until the place i go cut my hair ask me what shampoo i use.. she also want to use... [laugh]

ya i use the anti dandruff too...

hair so soft until the place i go cut my hair ask me what shampoo i use.. she also want to use... [laugh]

Help me get can... both types?

Edited by Dj_spike

i think the DNA really a big contributing factor... look @ ur father or uncle...or grandfather.. if he is still around...

if most are bald @ 30~40... there is not much u can do... maybe can be like Michael Jordan.. .shave head @ very young age...so 30~40 liao.. ppl wont take a notice on his hairline..

shampoo.... really make a contribution...

best for hair is to switch shampoo on and off... just try some shampoo.. if for the first few time using... u found hair on ur hand... better throw the shampoo away or let other member of family u it.. while u switch to another brand..

length of hair also play a part ...i notice that when my hair was mid long... it drop faster than say crew cut or longer hair (pull ur hair can reach ur nose or lip kinda of length).