VW Golf Owners

Sleepy-T

hm think someone over at vagsg is selling a set of 17' denver =)

can launch meh? coz from wat i read on vagsg 7 dsg dun have this function

u sure? [sly] even mine 122 can launch.

done it a few time during my test drive with my SE , just off ur ESP, then u should know what to do [sly]

just make sure that no other car is around when u try it . [laugh]

but will wear ur rubber soon so dun do it often [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

done it a few time during my test drive with my SE , just off ur ESP, then u should know what to do [sly]

lol realli?! can try then...

sequence should be off esp > Hold foot brake with left leg > right leg accelerator pedal to the metal > gear will hold at certain rpm > release brake?

all r wellcome, let see if we can covert u [laugh][laugh]

See so many come sapport u.. Even though one of them just gotbanned

-_-

U sure ur is 122?

yea looking around for 1 that meets my need... coz im on stock 17' dun wanna upgrade rims... =P

not very sure on wat bhp now

I think ur is more than stock gti now..

17 is just nice for a golf.. Anything more is not nice

I think ur is more than stock gti now..

17 is just nice for a golf.. Anything more is not nice

Dun think so ba, Hm think should join vagsg ppl since their org a dyno gb lol n c c :p

Yea that's wat I thought so too... 17' iz juz nice :)

See so many come sapport u.. Even though one of them just gotbanned

u long time never cum already so when u going to upgrade ?

Dun think so ba, Hm think should join vagsg ppl since their org a dyno gb lol n c c :p

Yea that's wat I thought so too... 17' iz juz nice :)

sekli found out only 160 bhp just a mtm tag [:p][laugh][laugh]

joking

sekli found out only 160 bhp just a mtm tag [:p][laugh][laugh]

joking

Then realli will duhz liaoz lol... went hat confirm with them b4 its on mtm map but coz I no change dp so think the stage 2 map is half screwed :/

Then realli will duhz liaoz lol... went hat confirm with them b4 its on mtm map but coz I no change dp so think the stage 2 map is half screwed :/

nvm take ur time make ur ride to exceed 300bhp [laugh]

Well it difficult to get a better car within the same range as golf.

Unless ur getting a sedan like 325i,s4 or e250.

There a saying once u gone conti there no way back [laugh]

So far my little golf have been good to me,

Still enjoy my ride experience with her :wub:

great to see tis thread alive n kicking again. Haha!

i love my golf too.. So does my wife. She sold off her vios already. Cannot tahan the car anymore.

So i decided to pass her my rabbit lo. :( haha!

Im looking at a sedan. Was thinking along the likes of E class. Dun like 5 series. Lolx.

Or a mark x so that it would be easier on my wallet. Haha!

Dear all, apologies for riding on this thread as I couldn't start one of my own. My bf is thinking of changing his current ride to a polo.

There's the polo GTI and polo 1.2 TSI within his radar. (pardon me if I got the specs wrong).

We did the sums over the weekends and went for the test drive.

I know he prefers the GTI (which guy doesn't right??) but honestly, to realistically be able to pay afford the installments, I feel that the 1.2 version would suit his pocket better.

I too, like the GTI, but at what expense??

Any pros here, who have driven (or owned) any of the above models would be able to give me a comparison on the difference in running cost?

I'm driving a Mini One currently, would the running cost be pretty much similar ?

My bf is currently driving a 1.3L Suzuki Swift. I don't think the trade in will yield much. Part of the reason of him wanting to change to a VW is because of pressure I guess. All my family members drive continental cars individually, althoug he doesn't say so, I know that deep down, he wants to upgrade because he feels inferior.

I think a Swift is fine and I do enjoy the car as much as any other proud Swift owner does. again. Just a random thought? Would it be a good move if I dissuade him from his buying decision?

Any drivers here ever owned a swift, then a polo and if so, is there any difference in both car's drive experience??

Thanks peeps.

Dear all, apologies for riding on this thread as I couldn't start one of my own. My bf is thinking of changing his current ride to a polo.

There's the polo GTI and polo 1.2 TSI within his radar. (pardon me if I got the specs wrong).

We did the sums over the weekends and went for the test drive.

I know he prefers the GTI (which guy doesn't right??) but honestly, to realistically be able to pay afford the installments, I feel that the 1.2 version would suit his pocket better.

I too, like the GTI, but at what expense??

Any pros here, who have driven (or owned) any of the above models would be able to give me a comparison on the difference in running cost?

I'm driving a Mini One currently, would the running cost be pretty much similar ?

My bf is currently driving a 1.3L Suzuki Swift. I don't think the trade in will yield much. Part of the reason of him wanting to change to a VW is because of pressure I guess. All my family members drive continental cars individually, althoug he doesn't say so, I know that deep down, he wants to upgrade because he feels inferior.

I think a Swift is fine and I do enjoy the car as much as any other proud Swift owner does. again. Just a random thought? Would it be a good move if I dissuade him from his buying decision?

Any drivers here ever owned a swift, then a polo and if so, is there any difference in both car's drive experience??

Thanks peeps.

i tried both cars before n polo definitely drives beta, imho.

But honestly, no offence pls, there is nothing wrong with driving a swift ah. Y must he change a car just becoz ur family drive contis? I assume ur family members drive benz n beemers? If so, then driving a polo oso doesnt mean a thing ah. If its an ego thingy, just work hard n slowly upgrade. Dun change cars for the sake of image. :)

but tat thing aside, polo is a gd ride. If ur bf insist, it wont be a bad choice. Although i dun like the crampy space behind

↡ Advertisement