VW Golf Owners

Sleepy-T

Driving my Jazz.

Hope to own a golf in future.

Jazz is a very good car.. Enjoy it..

When you change to a Conti car, you will not feel like going back to a Japanese car..

The drive is totally different..

↡ Advertisement

Silly people are everywhere.. They come and go like roach.. I had learnt to ignore them.. I mean most of them.. Sometime got those fun troll like driftking, then I will join the fun.. [laugh] This Keynes7 is obviously some Korean car supporter or saleperson.. No fun at all..

Seem like many people from Vagsg are installing K&N filter in their 1.4 Polo.. Not sure if I wanna follow.. Maybe can add 1 horsepower..

I changed out my stock Bridgestone B250 to Michelin Pilot Sport 3. Can't feel much difference in handling.. But both wet and dry grip are great..

As you know, my only regret is not getting the Polo Sport.. but my colleagues said my polo powerful wor.. [laugh]

well beei, some time i also thinkin of should i get the Golf sport, but I feel that my 122 white rabbit is good enought.

ur polo is a awsome car, with a 1.4 NA engine it delivery a decent punch.

give me a FR after u try the K&N maybe u can convince me too [laugh]

for me i will stick to my csc2, love the handling and the the confident it give me on wet ground.

paste more sticker, see if u can increase 5 bhp [laugh][laugh]

you poor ppl dont come in to ka jiao VW owner in VW thread. go shoo. they dont like you.

they love me more [cool]

Its common for one to suffer from buyer's regret. I'm not from any AD. But let me thank you on behalf of VW as u just contributed >$20k profit to my pocket. [knife]

$108k selling price

(2.3*$21k)

($37k COE)

$20k fat profit.

Huat ah!!! Calling all VW golf lovers.. come and buy now!!!

Edited by Joseph22

well beei, some time i also thinkin of should i get the Golf sport, but I feel that my 122 white rabbit is good enought.

ur polo is a awsome car, with a 1.4 NA engine it delivery a decent punch.

give me a FR after u try the K&N maybe u can convince me too [laugh]

for me i will stick to my csc2, love the handling and the the confident it give me on wet ground.

paste more sticker, see if u can increase 5 bhp [laugh][laugh]

Your rabbit is good.. Torquey, spacious, good handling..

For comfort wise.. My butt feeling after that test drive, I feel better with Polo somehow.. Maybe it is the weird position of the brake in the Golf.. No place for my left leg to rest..

Nah.. I don't paste all those fancy fancy stickers.. The last thing I want is people staring at my car.. [laugh]

Your rabbit is good.. Torquey, spacious, good handling..

For comfort wise.. My butt feeling after that test drive, I feel better with Polo somehow.. Maybe it is the weird position of the brake in the Golf.. No place for my left leg to rest..

Nah.. I don't paste all those fancy fancy stickers.. The last thing I want is people staring at my car.. [laugh]

yap for me is the otherwise,the polo was weird for me, maybe is due to my size [laugh]

no place to rest ? there a designed foot rest at the left side , i alway rest my foot there [laugh]

anyway ur car very difficult not to attact attention, swee swee lah [inlove]

yap for me is the otherwise,the polo was weird for me, maybe is due to my size [laugh]

no place to rest ? there a designed foot rest at the left side , i alway rest my foot there [laugh]

anyway ur car very difficult not to attact attention, swee swee lah [inlove]

Dunno why but when I test drive the golf, my legs don't feel too happy.. Otherwise I love the the drive.. [laugh] And with so many features u listed, how can it not be a good car [:p] I would rather have a car with all the safety features as priority than to have ehh, auto headlight for example.. [:p]

Dunno why but when I test drive the golf, my legs don't feel too happy.. Otherwise I love the the drive.. [laugh] And with so many features u listed, how can it not be a good car [:p] I would rather have a car with all the safety features as priority than to have ehh, auto headlight for example.. [:p]

maybe you did not adjust ur seating (incline angle and height) to your liking,

so when u sit there ur not in a comfortable position hence make u feel alkward.

it took me some time to finally found my position and when my family want to drive the car out.

I make it clear to them, they can adjust the position nof the seat but try not to change the angle of the seat [laugh].

anyway ur ride pack quite a punch with it FC [laugh]

(edited)

maybe you did not adjust ur seating (incline angle and height) to your liking,

so when u sit there ur not in a comfortable position hence make u feel alkward.

it took me some time to finally found my position and when my family want to drive the car out.

I make it clear to them, they can adjust the position nof the seat but try not to change the angle of the seat [laugh].

anyway ur ride pack quite a punch with it FC [laugh]

Maybe u r right..

Now I waiting for new Jetta.. Dunno why but the new VW coming out seem to have the same front grill.. :blink: I hope the 7 speed problem will be solved by the time it arrived in Singapore..

For FC, Unfortunately, my fc seem to suffer after changing to pilot sport 3. Now hovering around 13.5 km/l. Used to get around 15.. Or may be due to my changing of company.. More start stop traffic.. Or maybe I rev too much.. Or maybe it's time for servicing..

Yeah must be I am driving in more start stop traffic due to working in new location plus more idiotic road hogger.

Edited by Beei

Maybe u r right..

Now I waiting for new Jetta.. Dunno why but the new VW coming out seem to have the same front grill.. :blink: I hope the 7 speed problem will be solved by the time it arrived in Singapore..

For FC, Unfortunately, my fc seem to suffer after changing to pilot sport 3. Now hovering around 13.5 km/l. Used to get around 15.. Or may be due to my changing of company.. More start stop traffic.. Or maybe I rev too much.. Or maybe it's time for servicing..

Yeah must be I am driving in more start stop traffic due to working in new location plus more idiotic road hogger.

wow so fast getting a 2nd car?

for the front grill design, not only VW is doing that, other brands is also doing that, think it related to costs reduction.

yap i feel ur pain on the hogger too but nothing we can do much about it, once meet one who hog 1st lane at 70 at tpe, [shakehead]

wow so fast getting a 2nd car?

for the front grill design, not only VW is doing that, other brands is also doing that, think it related to costs reduction.

yap i feel ur pain on the hogger too but nothing we can do much about it, once meet one who hog 1st lane at 70 at tpe, [shakehead]

Waiting only.. With the COE at a high, dun think I will be changing a new car any sooner.. Furthermore I love my Polo.. See how.. Maybe I tio toto.. [:p]

Waiting only.. With the COE at a high, dun think I will be changing a new car any sooner.. Furthermore I love my Polo.. See how.. Maybe I tio toto.. [:p]

i think it would be at least 3~4 years before coe come down again and in due time vw will iron out any issue on the dsg and services center, in the mean time enjoy ur polo,

maybe u can upgrade to S4 ? [laugh]

i think it would be at least 3~4 years before coe come down again and in due time vw will iron out any issue on the dsg and services center, in the mean time enjoy ur polo,

maybe u can upgrade to S4 ? [laugh]

Maybe that time I will be looking at Ferrari.. [laugh]

But seriously I hope the service center can improve.. What is the point of booking for appointment when they don't service your car.. Even for my Toyota, I can collect my car within one hour if I book appointment

Maybe that time I will be looking at Ferrari.. [laugh]

But seriously I hope the service center can improve.. What is the point of booking for appointment when they don't service your car.. Even for my Toyota, I can collect my car within one hour if I book appointment

yap, but look at the bright side, thing can only get better rite ?

for me I try not to rush them when they doing my servicing.

it give me a peace of mind ^_^

lol.. all sorts of excuses just to justify your purchase...

well it the facts, if you can't handle the fact is too bad.

if you dun value the life and safety of your family that too bad,

btw what ride ur driving? care to share with us? [laugh]

otherwise it time for you to move on and stop kaijiao us,

we love our VW and whatever u say will not change our POV. [wave]

yap, but look at the bright side, thing can only get better rite ?

for me I try not to rush them when they doing my servicing.

it give me a peace of mind ^_^

[:)] things will be better

well it the facts, if you can't handle the fact is too bad.

if you dun value the life and safety of your family that too bad,

btw what ride ur driving? care to share with us? [laugh]

otherwise it time for you to move on and stop kaijiao us,

we love our VW and whatever u say will not change our POV. [wave]

Ignore him lar.. We don't have to reply to idiot [laugh]

↡ Advertisement