Design of a car i had drawn..need views and options...

I-LOVE-CARS

Hi....over the CNY long holiday..i had drawn a car from sketch and i need bro out there to give me your views on hw can i improve it..

Thanks in Advance.. ^_^

Please don't mind the features i write beside the cars and the fact that i had not drew any wheels on it...

post-74119-1297432870_thumb.jpg

post-74119-1297432767_thumb.jpg

Edited by I-LOVE-CARS
↡ Advertisement

Look like your passion for cars extended to designing it. You may want consider taking up a degree course in this area in one of the more reputable schools eg.London's Royal College of Art, etc

Look like your passion for cars extended to designing it. You may want consider taking up a degree course in this area in one of the more reputable schools eg.London's Royal College of Art, etc

IS there any degree for this course in SG? [laugh]

looks like a GTR rear

nice drawing but i think you should go for sleeker lines. Are you versed in CAD?

No...i take drawing cars as a hobby..self-learn [laugh]

striving to be the first local carmaker? [laugh]

Yep..like what i read in a magazine... (Wheels Asia)

Quote from letter of the month section

'I think it's time for Singapore to have its own national car. The German have their Beetles, the British their Mini (until not too long ago, Americans the Chevy and even our neighbors up north have their Protons'

Don't mind me asking, but how old are you? I've been drawing stuff like that in primary school..

Truthfully to be honest....i am 13 and in sec 1...my father drive a Daihatsu Extol 1.3 and a Honda Fit RSS package 1.5...i had been interested in cars since 3 and started drawing cars at the age of 5...got my first car magazine when i was 6 (I still remember it was Motoring..and there is a section about the Mazda RX-8 and Nissan 350Z...which are still new during that time....), talked about cars with a bunch of 6 years old which also like cars very much....started learning makes and model of cars since 7 years old..till now i can briefly name the model of the cars just by looking at their headlights or front etc...at the age of 9..had an ambition of starting a Singapore Car company with a group of friends who also love cars but discontinued the idea in 2008 due to needing more time to cope with my studies and till now...i am still improving on my skills of drawing cars...

Truthfully to be honest....i am 13 and in sec 1...my father drive a Daihatsu Extol 1.3 and a Honda Fit RSS package 1.5...i had been interested in cars since 3 and started drawing cars at the age of 5...got my first car magazine when i was 6 (I still remember it was Motoring..and there is a section about the Mazda RX-8 and Nissan 350Z...which are still new during that time....), talked about cars with a bunch of 6 years old which also like cars very much....started learning makes and model of cars since 7 years old..till now i can briefly name the model of the cars just by looking at their headlights or front etc...at the age of 9..had an ambition of starting a Singapore Car company with a group of friends who also love cars but discontinued the idea in 2008 due to needing more time to cope with my studies and till now...i am still improving on my skills of drawing cars...

Nice.. like me when I was young.. except we are from different generations, and my father drove the company van instead of a car.

your ambition at 9 is [thumbsup]

very strong passion with cars you have there hope you will achieve it one day! [;)]

↡ Advertisement