Today Is Valentine's Day

Jman888

I only realized the old date after I clicked SEND, paiseh, paiseh

Are you describing what you eat eat in Taipei now?

My customer provide Vegetarian Packet Lunch for us that comes with Passion fruit juice...

If give Passion juice, some more today Valentine day, I want to eat Meat but they give Vegan ???

↡ Advertisement

My customer provide Vegetarian Packet Lunch for us that comes with Passion fruit juice...

If give Passion juice, some more today Valentine day, I want to eat Meat but they give Vegan ???

Some box-lunches aka 便当 in Taipei are yummy, so popular that customers have to pre order them in advance on phones or emails, whatsapp! Part of the local lunch culture!! Edited by Super7

Happy Valentine's Day to all mcf bros! Bringing wifey to buffet dinner today. Sibeh expensive lo. Very clever of them to mark up the pricing.

One bouquet of flower cost me $100 alrdy but no choice. No flower, go home sure tio black face. <_<

dun worry bro, jus tell wife, before marriage get flowers, after marriage, get cauliflower. still flower n can cook together and eat together at home, so romantic hehehhe. lucky my OC warn me dun waste money, last night just went to Changi Village eat chilli crab at the hawker ctr.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mistress-day-is-february-13th-wives-and-girlfriends-take-heed

Yes! there is!

February 13th is Mistress Day.

Wives and girlfriends, consider yourself warned.

Since a cheating husband or boyfriend usually celebratesValentine’s Day with his wife ( or if he’s single, his main girlfriend), he will spend the day before Valentine’s Day, February 13th, with the woman with whom he’s having an affair.

The practice is so widespread, that it’s no longer a secret. February 13 has been “unofficially” named“Mistress Day.”

Cheating Valentines, both male and female, get together with each other on Mistress Day, so they can give, or receive the traditional Valentine’s Day gift.

liddat also can ah?

then 15 Feb is what day? Cheapos day? cos they dun wanna pay extraordinary amounts for things that are cheaper on normal days? [laugh]

liddat also can ah?

then 15 Feb is what day? Cheapos day? cos they dun wanna pay extraordinary amounts for things that are cheaper on normal days? [laugh]

Maybe call it a broke day? Pocket big big hole liao for 2 days of celebrations. Lagi worse for those who might have 1 or more mistressss! [lipsrsealed]

Just For Laught!

Happy Valentine Day to all bros & sis :wub:

天就是
小三和正房
搶一個男人的日子,

是玫瑰花
升值的日子,

更是大造活人的好日子!

下午四點,花店的老闆笑了;

傍晚六點,餐館的老闆笑了;

晚九點,夜店經理笑了;

子夜,汽車旅館的老闆笑了;

隔天,藥房的老闆笑了;

一月後,婦產科醫生護士都笑了。

祝大家情人節快樂!

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

http://www.examiner.com/article/mistress-day-is-february-13th-wives-and-girlfriends-take-heed

Yes! there is!

Since a cheating husband or boyfriend usually celebratesValentine’s Day with his wife ( or if he’s single, his main girlfriend), he will spend the day before Valentine’s Day, February 13th, with the woman with whom he’s having an affair.

The practice is so widespread, that it’s no longer a secret. February 13 has been “unofficially” named“Mistress Day.”

Cheating Valentines, both male and female, get together with each other on Mistress Day, so they can give, or receive the traditional Valentine’s Day gift.

Kinda true afterall if you don't spend time with your mistress she sure kpkb and expose you.

yes agree specially on "just me cash lah.." part...

credit card no joy really...she can use even if I'm not signing...she's the one handling the payments anyway..I'm the only peasant at home [sweatdrop]

my god! That's the exact conversation I usually have with my wife! Hey ... are you bugging my house??!!! tongue.gif

To me everyday is Valentine's Day except Feb/14.

the V-day menu in most restaurants are offering non-premium items at premium pricing..it's best to go for fine dining during normal days..the best is during weekdays as there are less crowd and better service

Yes! there is!

Last nite, returning home after my evening jog. Saw one OL carrying roses home. Not scared I mistaken her for mistress.. Take note, not to carry roses on 13th Feb.

the V-day menu in most restaurants are offering non-premium items at premium pricing..it's best to go for fine dining during normal days..the best is during weekdays as there are less crowd and better service

I'd rather give my loved ones the affection everyday rather than choosing 1 day of the year to shower them with sweet nothings at a premium.

Today I very sad spend the entire day alone at home.

Which girl wants to take my virginity? Please PM me. I will give you ang bao after you deflower me

Last nite, returning home after my evening jog. Saw one OL carrying roses home. Not scared I mistaken her for mistress.. Take note, not to carry roses on 13th Feb.

wahahaha... instead, give cash better!

↡ Advertisement