Hot vs Cold shower

Rollagt

Hey fellas,

A quick check on shower habits.

Which type of shower do U all had usually ? ie hot vs cold water regardless of weather

On the health side, it is said that cold shower is good for health and hot shower is not recommended as our water had chlorine in it and the vapour from hot shower is harmful to us when we inhale it.

↡ Advertisement

Hey fellas,

A quick check on shower habits.

Which type of shower do U all had usually ? ie hot vs cold water regardless of weather

On the health side, it is said that cold shower is good for health and hot shower is not recommended as our water had chlorine in it and the vapour from hot shower is harmful to us when we inhale it.

Ppl are already drinking it, what difference does it make when we inhale it?

A hot shower can help to relax tensed muscle. So how? Use both lor, hot & cold but becareful, dun catch a cold. Haha...

Heard from TCM that cold water bath promotes blood circulation in the body than hot water as it race the heart to pump blood faster around the whole body, lukewarm will of course be just nice but since starting this year, i tried cold bath and it really super cold for a morning bath, especially those few days which rains continuously. During hot day, a cold bath is "shiok" and cool the body down super fast. [:)]

Ppl are already drinking it, what difference does it make when we inhale it?

A hot shower can help to relax tensed muscle. So how? Use both lor, hot & cold but becareful, dun catch a cold. Haha...

hmm... maybe the vapor doesn't harm the stomach but will harm the lungs? lol

Living in HK most of the time, I've become too used to hot showers. Sometimes in winter it is very difficult to get out of the hot shower.

But recently, I find cool showers are very refreshing in hot weather.

For me, i almost every 3 mths will fall sick. I visit TCM and says my inner heat is very high.

Then I start to wonder if my routine hot shower will trap the heat inside and hence , trigger my inner body heat to shoot up and fall sick.

On the contary, during NSF days where there is no hot shower, I dun remember falling sick easily. Duno issit last time younger and stronger. LOL

Singapore got cold water meh? I thought it's just normal room temp water that comes out from the tap? LOL

Cold water is like below 10 degrees lah hahaha

Singapore got cold water meh? I thought it's just normal room temp water that comes out from the tap? LOL

Cold water is like below 10 degrees lah hahaha

Not say cold drinks type of cold. Normal tap water temperature lor.

if i am not wrong ..Hot water will reduce tension and remove toxic...cold will improve blood circulation...

So cold show to improve circulation and then follow by soaking in hot water to remove toxic...

but how many of us have time for that...

if i am not wrong ..Hot water will reduce tension and remove toxic...cold will improve blood circulation...

So cold show to improve circulation and then follow by soaking in hot water to remove toxic...

but how many of us have time for that...

↡ Advertisement