Road hogging ambulance

Ahtong

Ambulance is on lane 1 of expressway doing a consistent 80kmh.

Lights are flashing but no siren.

There is at least 10 car lengths between ambulance and front car.

Can chiet or not? [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Always have this question in my mind. Dial 1777 for non-emergency private ambulance. Since non-emergency, why are they equipped with blinkers and siren? It's an abuse of authority when they activate the blinkers and siren.

Always have this question in my mind. Dial 1777 for non-emergency private ambulance. Since non-emergency, why are they equipped with blinkers and siren? It's an abuse of authority when they activate the blinkers and siren.

non-emergency may also become an emergency.

Ambulance is on lane 1 of expressway doing a consistent 80kmh.

Lights are flashing but no siren.

There is at least 10 car lengths between ambulance and front car.

Can chiet or not? [sweatdrop]

Looking at another angle, the front car is consistently 80 kmh and did not gave way to the ambulance. So ambulance no choice but to stay at a safe distance away. If ambulance "tailgate" the front car, the front car can claim that cannot see the flashing light and the marking "ambulance" from the rear view mirror. Furthermore, if the front car dun like "tailgater" and jam brake, there would be a collision.

just give way to ambulances and matas with flickering lights will do la [smash][smash]

Once me drive ard 110km/hr on lane one....suddenly comes white Rex tailgate me.....

I tink for abt 3secs like that then I notice the Rex...move aside let him pass...

WTF :o it's the tp white Rex blinkers off..he zooms pass me n I still doing ard 100-110km/hr :blink:

Lucky never gana pull over...I tink they attending to emergency call

Once me drive ard 110km/hr on lane one....suddenly comes white Rex tailgate me.....

I tink for abt 3secs like that then I notice the Rex...move aside let him pass...

WTF :o it's the tp white Rex blinkers off..he zooms pass me n I still doing ard 100-110km/hr :blink:

Lucky never gana pull over...I tink they attending to emergency call

I know of someone that dropped the gear and shortly, blinkers are on and license got hooked.

But the TP is nice as he say to him that I dont wan to pop open your bonnet as we all know about your car and your history...

↡ Advertisement